Somethings that need to be said.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

This is moor regarding Chris and me getting some honeysuckle of my cheast that's made me mad.

Don't get me wrong I do not blame the person who reported chris to the police over there. For anyone that doesn't know Chris that well I can understand where they where coming from. All though I think chris might feel differently. Maybe I would has well if what happend to him happend to me.

This is what has got me angry.

He was taken to a police station and locked up for many hours. In there he was locked up with a much older man then him self who keep trying to make passers at him. How the fresia can they justify putting someone like that in jail with some old dirty ******* peace of honeysuckle of a pedophile. fresia the offerteys over there. They want a ******* slap.

How is that helping anyone? Wankers!

He was then crossed questioned for many moor hours and treated like he had done something wrong. As for as am aware its not illegal to feel depressed and down and to feel like killing your self. I would had been locked up over a year ago if it where illegal. He has never tried to kill himself. Never have I. All though I have come closer to it then chris has.

So instead of getting the help he deserves he has been ridiculed and made to feel like scum. And he also feels that he's unable to come back here. All though I can not figure out why that is just now but am working on it with him. Thankfully he is replying back to my mail.

Chris has got some peoples backs up here by making threads like he is racist. In them threads I myself posted saying that he was not. Its obvious to anyone who knows him that he's not. He's just angry at the world and looking for someone to blame. He well relies one day that there is no one to blame. Not the white man or he's mom. But that's a lesson he is yet to learn.

For the ppl that's been here a long time and have known chris they well know what I say is correct. For the ppl that are newer here and don't know chris like some of us do I ask you to take my word for it. I hope my word means something here as I have been a member a long time here and a farmer admin/moderator.

So I ask everyone here at a lonely life to post here asking chris to come back to a place that I think he still needs

He is feeling a lot of pain and needs all the support he can get. This place can be a good place to vent and get things out of your system that other wise you would not had done. Plus if he's here posting he well be ocerping he's mined with interacting with others not just seat looking at posts and feeling unable to post a reply.

Warning
Though this happening it should be obvious that anything posted on here dose get read and dose sometimes get acted upon.

I think maybe there should be a thread warning ppl somewhere (newcomers) That if they come here and post things like this that there going to kill them self then there is likely be concewansers to that.

This is not some fantasy world that you post in to. It is real life and should be taken as so. This are real ppl that post back and this ppl as has been proven well report you if they think that needs to happen.

If you would like someone to put something together for a thread to worn ppl of suicide issues and death threats I would be welling to put something simple up that well not take to long to read. Simple but gets the message across.

Bluey,

What i like about this site, everyone is sensitive to everyone elses state of mind and that to me shows a real community.
BUT, the things that chris2 were saying was also very wrong and it did worry alot of members.
No one is saying he is a bad person, and locking him in with dick who tried touching him up was wrong.
Talking of the things he was going to do was probably out of frustration and desperation, but even so, people thought it was bad enough to be reported.
Maybe he will get the help he needs to deal with his situation and be able to deal with the thoughts he was having?
personaly, if he comes back, he should be made to feel welcome and amoung people who give a honeysuckle.
Thank you again Bluey for the update and the advice.

The things he said was out of frustration and this should show ppl not to say things they don't really mean, (including Chris)

I don't think has a result of this happening he has been given any help. The only thing they did was locking him up with some pedo perverted wast of space.

I hope ppl do welcome him back and understand that he is not all the things he claims to be.

I think its important for us to do this.

Thank You for your post Gothmother and your honesty.

This last bit is not concerning what you posted Gothmother but just one reason why I have made this thread.
Am not asking ppl to not say what they think. Am just asking ppl to show a little support for Chris in this matter. And that dose not mean bringing out who ever reported him. That person I am sure did it for all the right reasons. And I well think that no matter what Chris says. But that's another matter.

as member here at lonely life for some time, mainly as a lurker, i would like to see chris2 come back i have come here feeling depressed and suicidal and i dont think its a crime to do that and reporting him isnt the right path either encouraging him to get helps is the best course anyway could take, but Im writing on this thread to show my support for chris2 and bluey

Bluey said:
This is what has got me angry.

He was taken to a police station and locked up for many hours. In there he was locked up with a much older man then him self who keep trying to make passers at him. How the fresia can they justify putting someone like that in jail with some old dirty ******* peace of honeysuckle of a pedophile. fresia the offerteys over there. They want a ******* slap.

How is that helping anyone? Wankers!

That's just great. This is only going to make him feel worse and isn't going to contribute anything to his recovery. I honestly don't think the guy was dangerous, he just had a bad habit of exposing TOO MUCH of what he was feeling to the world.

Most of us have had feelings of self loathing, hate, jealousy, etc...most of us don't get locked up for it. Like Bluey said earlier I felt suicidal awhile back. If I had been locked up for that I probably would have been released and immediately KILLED MYSELF for feeling like a complete criminal. Instead, I was labeled an attention seeker and told to shut up. Different approach, but one that still sucked.

If something happens to him, I'm never going to let ANYONE forget it. I will haunt you with it until your dying day, you can rest assured.

Getting held in a holding tank at a police station for a couple of hours or maybe held for
questioning is not the end of the world.

Probably over exagerated to think they just throw your ass in a cell block with an axe murderer
and just throw away the keys.
Not sure what type of painting chirs wants to paint.
Getting held at a police station for questioning is a hand slap.
It would had taken alot longer than 48 hours if they processed him into county jail...or the real jail...(not even prison.)

Even in the real jail...if they thought you were a danger to yourself or anyone else...they would throw
your ass in an isolation tank..if you really mean it...they throw your ass in the rubber room butt ass naked.
If you really, really ment it and actaully tried to kill yourself...they will strap your ass to a bed.
It sucks...really...becuase sometimes your balls itch and you can't scratch it...that will really drive you up the fucken walls.

Anyway, maybe it's been brought up to ATTENTION to adults or his parents
chris might need professional help, mental evaluations, couseling, therapy instead of trying
to wing it on his own. ( In the real world )
There's anger management classes or other mental help the judge might make it manitory for
him to attend.
Put my tax money to good use...i suppose.

well...him writing about his fantacy of the Virgina Tech killings and posting about wanting to kill people,
rapping women, or killing himself.
That's one way to get ATTENTION , I suppose.

No i didn't call...but if he would had gone out on a shooting spreed or rap women. Hurting innocent
people...that would totally suck too.

Better safe than sorry.

Not getting a date with a white chick is not the end of the world.

I've never spoken to Chris but I have read some of his posts, not the post in question though.

I understand perfectly that a person's frustration, anger and depression can get so violent that one would say such things.
It certainly doesn't mean that person will put his words into action.
Extremities like Chris' words/thoughts are common during therapy sessions.
It's a way of letting out your deepest darkest thoughts, to get them out of your system, so you can start rebuilding your life.
Chris did the right thing, but arguably in the wrong place.
I believe he would benefit from getting professional help.
So would most if not all of us on A.L.L. at some point.

I want Chris to come back here. He has my support.

Lonesome Crow said:
well...him writing about his fantacy of the Virgina Tech killings and posting about wanting to kill people,
raping women, or killing himself.

No i didn't call...but if he would had gone out on a shooting spreed or rap women. Hurting innocent

Better safe than sorry.

Better safe than sorry!?

Crimes are prevented by counseling and psychiatric care, not tossing people into a cell. If you want to create a criminal, a good way to do it is by treating them like one before the fact.

I wanted to ram my truck into some lady's BMW last week for cutting me off but I didn't do it. Why? Because that would be insane.

Might as well throw me into the joint as well for having the thought. Heck, let's just all lock ourselves up for safe measure.

Satyr said:
Lonesome Crow said:
raping women, or killing himself.

Better safe than sorry.

Better safe than sorry!?

Crimes are prevented by counseling and psychiatric care, not tossing people into a cell. If you want to create a criminal, a good way to do it is by treating them like one before the fact.

I wanted to ram my truck into some lady's BMW last week for cutting me off but I didn't do it. Why? Because that would be insane.

Might as well throw me into the joint as well for having the thought. Heck, let's just all lock ourselves up for safe measure.

well...has chirs really, really seeked help ?
what's making him really, really taking the neccessary steps to seek help. We can debate about this crap all day long...until chris seeks
help and get actaul help...it's piontless.
Obviouely his wasn't thinking straight or making sane decisions...when writing a thread about wanting to kill people.
Obviousely they didn't throw away the keys either.

Someone went and snitched? Bah, fresia them Chris.

The guy just needs some confidence, not chatty bitches turning him in to the system.

Unacceptance said:
Someone went and snitched? Bah, fresia them Chris.

The guy just needs some confidence, not chatty bitches turning him in to the system.

yeap..this is really helping. It's all fun and games until someone really gets hurt.

No honeysuckle....write all your faustrations and anger on the stupid NOTEPAD
or a journal.

Its like yelling FIRE in a crowled theather and expecting not to get
Birched slapped.

Lets not blame the person that called the police. They as for as I am concerned where only doing what they thought beast. Sometimes to do nothing is weirs then to had done something. This person did something. Had it saved his life Chris would be thanking this person. Well-maybe he would not right now but we would be on he's behalf. And hopefully he would had done one day as well.

I hope this person reads this and dose not feel guilty. You whoever you are should in my opinion remain anonymous and not feel guilt. You did what you thought was beast. You did something where a lot would not had. You I think should be proud of yourself. Its not your fault that the poles over there did what they did.

Chris, dose this not show you that you are apart of our family we have here? Come back mate. We love you man and we love your fault's as well as the good things about you.

Satyr said:
If something happens to him, I'm never going to let ANYONE forget it. I will haunt you with it until your dying day, you can rest assured.

is that a threat? who the fresia do you think you are?

LOL of course that's not a threat, Stella!
It's Satyr being his lovely self :D

BTW, Stella your birthday is exactly the same as mine! :p

Lonesome Crow said:
Getting held in a holding tank at a police station for a couple of hours or maybe held for
questioning is not the end of the world.

Probably over exagerated to think they just throw your ass in a cell block with an axe murderer
and just throw away the keys.
Not sure what type of painting chirs wants to paint.
Getting held at a police station for questioning is a hand slap.
It would had taken alot longer than 48 hours if they processed him into county jail...or the real jail...(not even prison.)

Even in the real jail...if they thought you were a danger to yourself or anyone else...they would throw
your ass in an isolation tank..if you really mean it...they throw your ass in the rubber room butt ass naked.
If you really, really ment it and actaully tried to kill yourself...they will strap your ass to a bed.
It sucks...really...becuase sometimes your balls itch and you can't scratch it...that will really drive you up the fucken walls.

Anyway, maybe it's been brought up to ATTENTION to adults or his parents
chris might need professional help, mental evaluations, couseling, therapy instead of trying
to wing it on his own. ( In the real world )
There's anger management classes or other mental help the judge might make it manitory for
him to attend.
Put my tax money to good use...i suppose.

rapping women, or killing himself.

Better safe than sorry.

Not getting a date with a white chick is not the end of the world.

i totally agree.

I think you're all crying over spilled milk on this thread. He must learn that his actions have consequences, we are very lucky that somebody here had the balls and decency to report Chris to the police. If he had gone out on a killing and raping spree like he said he was going to, and innocent people got hurt, and we did nothing to warn the police of our knowledge of it beforehand, how would you feel then Bluey? a thousand times worse i bet.

At least now, his problems are in the hands of professionals.

stella said:
i totally agree.

I think you're all crying over spilled milk on this thread. He must learn that his actions have consequences, we are very lucky that somebody here had the balls and decency to report Chris to the police. If he had gone out on a killing and raping spree like he said he was going to, and innocent people got hurt, and we did nothing to warn the police of our knowledge of it beforehand, how would you feel then Bluey? a thousand times worse i bet.

At least now, his problems are in the hands of professionals.

I to agree with what Lonesome Crow has said. And pleas well you accurately read what I post. I have not once blamed the person who reported him. Contrary to that I have in fact prasad them.

As for as professional help is concerned. That's whats pissed me of. He has not been given any. (To what I know off) Only frown into a cell with a guy that wonted he's ass. How is that professional?

As far as I'm concerned the only mistake Chris made was trusting some of you with his fears and emotions. I made that mistake once as well...never again. Too many people around here that pretend to care and stab you in the back the moment you say something that isn't candy and flowers, jokes and riddles. You new people should take that as a warning.

This is just pissing me off. I'm done, think whatever you want. If you want to hate me for defending the evil boogeyman please feel free.

I think it is good that chris will be getting help, the police station visit, does sound bad though but at least something happened before he did anything he would regret. The things he said like raping women and going on killing sprees, I don't think he really would have but it should serve as a reminder to make a sticky thread that says warning: don't say things that cause people to think you are a danger to others or we reserve the right to inform the authorities. I think the person who did report to the authorities was right to do so, you can't take the risks, you never know when someone might be serious about that kinda stuff.

Please do come back chris, we would love to see how things go for you with the help you get and look forward to talking with you about better days.

Satyr said:
As far as I'm concerned the only mistake Chris made was trusting some of you with his fears and emotions. I made that mistake once as well...never again. Too many people around here that pretend to care and stab you in the back the moment you say something that isn't candy and flowers, jokes and riddles. You new people should take that as a warning.

This is just pissing me off. I'm done, think whatever you want. If you want to hate me for defending the evil boogeyman please feel free.

I don't hate you for having your own opinion. I have a different view to yourself in that I can see exactly why the person who reported Chris did what they did.

What you posted is exactly why I think this person should remain anonymous cos of ppl like yourself posting such things. I still think who ever reported him did it for the right reasons. Have you never done something for the right reasons but it did not tern out that way? Everyone has. You would not be human if you had not.

But this thread is not about blame. Everyone here is only in here cos they care. What ever there views there is no one in this thread that's not here for selfish reasons. Just to make the last bit clear. I mean no one here is selfish.

Latest posts

Back