Somethings that need to be said.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Porman said:
Not sounding mean or anything, But If your going to post such claims that you will rape and murder people, That should be acted upon. School shootings are from sad lonely angry people just like chris, and if he was serious about what he said, then he should be locked up.

Well now, I'm not sure about him being locked up. I think that whoever reported him, brought him some attention. It may have been negative attention, but it was attention. He obviously needed said attention, but it obviously wasn't the kind he was looking for. He needs help, not to be locked away, but I've read his posts and no matter how hard some folks tried, he posted the same kind of stuff, over and over again. The kind of threats he made should be taken seriously. Not to say that he would of would not have carried them out, mind you, but his state of mind should be taken seriously and he needs some sort of professional help. I hope that whatever comes of this sad situation, that at least Chris will be noticed as someone who is in need of support from those around him in real life - his family, teachers, etc. Those types of threats need to ALWAYS warrant a closer look, due to so many shootings in the schools these days.
At any rate, I hope that Chris doesn't suffer for his actions if they were truly harmless.

That's my hole point. The police have not given him any help to what I know off. All though they may have put hin in contact with someone. I hope they have but I don't know that much yet.

And ye he was not serious about the things he was feeling. If I thought he was I would had reported him myself.

stella said:
Sanal said:
Maybe I should find out whos gonna be the winner

i think its me, im half irish half italian. i never let an arguement go lol

I might had known you got italian in you :p My Nana is half italian and my god she nearly 80 but you still would never win an argument with her.

And yes that would be nice if you say hi to sixtyten for me :)

Mr Bluey,

I just wrote a reply about maybe its time to close this thread and respect anonymity and chris;s feelings but the sodding browser timed out.
:club:

Gothmother said:
Mr Bluey,

I just wrote a reply about maybe its time to close this thread and respect anonymity and chris;s feelings but the sodding browser timed out.
:club:

oh that sucks. I hate when I have lost what I writ sometimes as well. If its long I now copy it to me clipboard be for sending cos I don't trust the bloody site lmao

Don't worry about Chris being upset with this thread. I asked if I could writs something up about it to him and he said I could if I liked.

But ye its got into moor of a debate about other things then supporting Chris. I do think there is still a lot of support for him though. I have put across my point in all this and tried to explain to ppl where I think Chris is coming from and that's all I can do. I have done as much as I can here now...

Am sure Chris appreciates my efforts and if nothing else he knows he has some friends here. I also hope he is getting all the help he deserves.

*Copy to clipboard and send*

I can't blame whoever reported Chris, actually, I think they did the right thing. Some of the things he was saying were really troubling. And given time, if his problems are left unattended, there is a serious chance he may have done something of what he said he wanted to. But of course, just locking him in a cell ain't going to do him any favours, only make things worse. He needs professional help and that is painfully obvious to anyone who took time to read his posts. Someone needs to convince him to get it. Seriously.

As for returning to this forum, I agree that he should be made feel welcome here. This is the only place where he can vent his frustrations and receive some positive attention. In fact, I think posting here may have even stopped him from committing suicide earlier. But just this forum isn't going to be enough. I repeat, he needs professional help, for his own sake first and foremost and for others'.

Oh and someone commented he was racist. Nah, he isn't. He has deep psychological problems, partly an unhealthy obsession with white girls that is one of the most important things that need to be addressed when he gets help. But this has nothing to do with racism, really.

Latest posts

Back