Somethings that need to be said.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
I think it is good that chris will be getting help, the police station visit, does sound bad though but at least something happened before he did anything he would regret. The things he said like raping women and going on killing sprees, I don't think he really would have but it should serve as a reminder to make a sticky thread that says warning: don't say things that cause people to think you are a danger to others or we reserve the right to inform the authorities. I think the person who did report to the authorities was right to do so, you can't take the risks, you never know when someone might be serious about that kinda stuff.

Please do come back chris, we would love to see how things go for you with the help you get and look forward to talking with you about better days.

Yes, I agree with all of that and thanks to you and all here that have posted up to yet :)

Bluey said:
As for as professional help is concerned. That's whats pissed me of. He has not been given any. (To what I know off) Only frown into a cell with a guy that wonted he's ass. How is that professional?

I doubt very much that the police would have just thrown him in a cell with a perv, then questioned him, then let him go. From what i know, the police take matters of young people threatening to kill people very very seriously after what happened in columbine and in the virginia tech. Police doctors and psychiatrists work very closely with the culprits on occasions such as this, i know because my grandfather was a police doctor and would analyse the mental state of people such as chris.

i do not think chris has given you the full story of what happened in the police station and has instead given you the negative bits to try and be a martyr and to make us all feel guilty here. But i'm not buying one bit of it.

stella said:
Bluey said:
As for as professional help is concerned. That's whats pissed me of. He has not been given any. (To what I know off) Only frown into a cell with a guy that wonted he's ass. How is that professional?

I doubt very much that the police would have just thrown him in a cell with a perv, then questioned him, then let him go. From what i know, the police take matters of young people threatening to kill people very very seriously after what happened in columbine and in the virginia tech. Police doctors and psychiatrists work very closely with the culprits on occasions such as this, i know because my grandfather was a police doctor and would analyse the mental state of people such as chris.

i do not think chris has given you the full story of what happened in the police station and has instead given you the negative bits to try and be a martyr and to make us all feel guilty here. But i'm not buying one bit of it.

The police after questioning him would had seen that he was just posting stuff on a forum that he had no intention of going fro with. Apart from cross questioning him what else can they do. And when I say help I mean as in give Chris the help he needs to start living a moor happy life. In other words introduce him to a counselor or something.

They are not allowed to lock you up for things you only think of. OK they have to look into it. But there is a right way and wrong way to do that. If you think the police always do things in the right way then you are very much miss informed.

To be honest if chis is going to come back here and start making threats that he's going to rape, or kill people, I will personally report him myself. It was awful and unsettling to hear, and i had visions of him going out and killing his peers in university.

Chris is not the victim here, the victims are the people he wanted to kill and rape. I'm just glad he got caught in time before he could act out his sick fantasies.

stella said:
To be honest if chis is going to come back here and start making threats that he's going to rape, or kill people, I will personally report him myself. It was awful and unsettling to hear, and i had visions of him going out and killing his peers in university.

Chris is not the victim here, the victims are the people he wanted to kill and rape. I'm just glad he got caught in time before he could act out his sick fantasies.

Why you just don't let it go do you. Have you even read my first post? properly?

Anyone that knows Chris knows that he just has not got that in him.

Am not saying I am sure that he would not do that. But there is as much chance of any one doing that as him. He was just blowing of steam. All be it not in the beast way I have seen but that was just what it was. Nothing moor and nothing less.

If he went out and did these things after being reported to the police I guess I could laugh at the shitty system we've got. It's not like all the previous spree killing young adults weren't reported multiple times.

The negative backlash is oftentimes the trigger mechanism to an outburst. Like when you crash a Nazi Rally with aggression. The best way to deal with this would be to positively redirect his feelings into something constructive and through proper education. Kind of like GG Allin or Necro, they turned to music. There is also story writing, snuff film making, psychosexual poetry, demented fan fiction, horror story writing, instead of society making someone who is an independent thinker feel shitty for being the way they are, there should be encouragement for them to express themselves freely (Something we have the right to do in this country, provided it's somewhat reasonable. As far as I remember reading he said he just felt like doing these things, not that he had a time and date set or that he was ready to do them.) You can't blame an ostracized pariah for wanting to lash out, it's the constant hammering down of the status quo that breeds such a mind set, not the individual.

Did he do any of these things? No. There were no victims outside of Chris for expressing himself freely. Well fresia that.

Unacceptance said:
If he went out and did these things after being reported to the police I guess I could laugh at the shitty system we've got. It's not like all the previous spree killing young adults weren't reported multiple times.

The negative backlash is oftentimes the trigger mechanism to an outburst. Like when you crash a Nazi Rally with aggression. The best way to deal with this would be to positively redirect his feelings into something constructive and through proper education. Kind of like GG Allin or Necro, they turned to music. There is also story writing, snuff film making, psychosexual poetry, demented fan fiction, horror story writing, instead of society making someone who is an independent thinker feel shitty for being the way they are, there should be encouragement for them to express themselves freely (Something we have the right to do in this country, provided it's somewhat reasonable. As far as I remember reading he said he just felt like doing these things, not that he had a time and date set or that he was ready to do them.) You can't blame an ostracized pariah for wanting to lash out, it's the constant hammering down of the status quo that breeds such a mind set, not the individual.

Did he do any of these things? No. There were no victims outside of Chris for expressing himself freely. Well fresia that.

That is correct. He,s just simply to nice a sole to do anything like that.

We all get angry at the world sometimes. I sometimes feel like running my car into the oncoming traffic. I would never do it. But doesn't stop me from thinking of it. Am I still free to express that feeling? I would be hurting other ppl if I ever did do that. That is one reason I would never do it. And I like living to much.

if i said i wanted to kill all asian men and go on a huge killing spree. I'd be banned and reported for racism. But its fine for chis to say he wants to kill all white men and rape white women, he gets welcomed back with open arms.

That is not FAIR, its one rule for him and another for everyone else and i aint standing for it

I agree with stella here, I don't know Chris very well, I understand he deserves the help he needs, who knows if this might actually be good for him, but he needed a slap back to reality before he'd start falling deeper, he needs to learn what is the road laying ahead of him if he keeps being negative and blaming everything on other people and took the step to threaten into harming them.

Take it as a lesson, he should learn that he's not the same as the guy he's being shut with in the jail cell, what's done has been done, it's one thing to hit the bottom but it's another to actually threatens to harm other people.

I'm sorry he has to go through that, I really feel sorry for the guy, I hope this doesn't affect him much interms of his reputations at school.

I agree about the rules, granted all his racism to me seemed to be directed inward. My main problem is with the tattling to THE MAN.

It all seems rather harsh, especially with the being put in with a pedophile, but then again I have not followed this much at all. I was thinking surely this was for more than just being depressed. It has come to my attention that he made threats? While I certainly do no agree that jail is the solution here this gentleman certainly needs some productive attention and hopefully he will get it.

Out of curiosity, where is he from? (like, just an area or country, nothing specific)

I hope this can all be resolved. :(

stella said:
if i said i wanted to kill all asian men and go on a huge killing spree. I'd be banned and reported for racism. But its fine for chis to say he wants to kill all white men and rape white women, he gets welcomed back with open arms.

That is not FAIR, its one rule for him and another for everyone else and i aint standing for it

If that's how you feel then that's fine to express that. To feel like doing something and to plan on doing something is two very different things.

I am not setting no rules down here. I am not able to. I am not a mod. Other wise I would not had ran into all of this. I would had done what the mods here are doing. And that is watching but staying the fresia out the way lol

But Chris is my friend. And I have seen an injustice in how he is looked at. Its is own fault that ppl look at him like they do. But I know he's not like the way as yourself and some others here think of him. I would not be much of a friend if I didn't try and correct that now would I.

two of my best friends have been banned from this site Dayvan Cowboy and Leef'c (sixtyten) for writing contriversial things that were no where close to being as serious as what chis said, yet they had no second chances, they never got welcomed back here with open arms, they were flung out because the rules state that you shouldn't be offensive on here. Yet just because Chris is your friend Bluey you want us all to post on here that we want him back. That is just not fair.

Its one rule for your friends on here and anoher rule for everyone else. It's not fair on the rest of us.

stella said:
two of my best friends have been banned from this site Dayvan Cowboy and Leef'c (sixtyten) for writing contriversial things that were no where close to being as serious as what chis said, yet they had no second chances, they never got welcomed back here with open arms, they were flung out because the rules state that you shouldn't be offensive on here. Yet just because Chris is your friend Bluey you want us all to post on here that we want him back. That is just not fair.

Its one rule for your friends on here and anoher rule for everyone else. It's not fair on the rest of us.

See with this I agree, but I learned long ago that internet forums are dictatorships, not democracies. It's always going to be the same old favoritism story. If you aren't one of the good standing in crowd, just don't break the rules. There is less leniency there.

Sucks, I do admit, but I think this is about as much as I'll come close to caring about any kind of drama, back to not taking things seriously... awaaaayy I go.

Unacceptance said:
stella said:

See with this I agree, but I learned long ago that internet forums are dictatorships, not democracies. It's always going to be the same old favoritism story. If you aren't one of the good standing in crowd, just don't break the rules. There is less leniency there.

Sucks, I do admit, but I think this is about as much as I'll come close to caring about any kind of drama, back to not taking things seriously... awaaaayy I go.

well if you hate this god **** asian site so god **** much...
you can always disconnect. fresia that honeysuckle...*****
Surely there plenty of rope given by the modes.

stella said:

Actually I stuck up for Leef'c as well. I even changed his name to Leef'c so he could have a fresh start. He by his own admission agreed that he deserved a bane. If he come back I would welcome him. He is your friend. How is he doing? I hope he is OK

I don't know much about whats happend with Dayvan Cowboy so I can not comment on that.

But Chris has not made any frets to any one person. He's just said how he feels. He's not said anything like am going to kill a certain person.

Unacceptance said:
stella said:

Any mods on any site have to make deshons. It is at times very difficult thing to try and stay fair. Of course them mods well have friends. Being a friend and trying to keep things orderly can be inposerbol. sometimes you have to sacrifice one for the other. I put this forum first be for a friend and lost a friend. It is for that reason I am not a mod any moor. I did not like that aspect of it. The mods we have here are very good. If you have another system that you think well work better then your welcome to say.

I never said a dictatorship is good or bad. I just said that's the way things work. Assumptions people, stop making them.

Latest posts

Back