Somethings that need to be said.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unacceptance said:
I never said a dictatorship is good or bad. I just said that's the way things work. Assumptions people, stop making them.

OK, I take your point :) sorry.

I may not be a mod anymore but I still feel passionate about this place.

Lonesome Crow said:
well if you hate this god **** asian site so god **** much...
you can always disconnect. fresia that honeysuckle...*****
Surely there plenty of rope given by the modes.

Lonesome, she was making the comment because there has been a lot of hateful comments towards whites. She has a valid point in that nothing is said. See how you felt when she used the exapmle of asians? How do the whites here feel? I think racism needs to stop and a lot of other bigotry and hatred and I am not talking about any one person here. There has been more than one person of an ethnicity comment on another with derogatory remarks.

Naleena said:
Lonesome Crow said:
well if you hate this god **** asian site so god **** much...
you can always disconnect. fresia that honeysuckle...*****
Surely there plenty of rope given by the modes.

Lonesome, she was making the comment because there has been a lot of hateful comments towards whites. She has a valid point in that nothing is said. See how you felt when she used the exapmle of asians? How do the whites here feel? I think racism needs to stop and a lot of other bigotry and hatred and I am not talking about any one person here. There has been more than one person of an ethnicity comment on another with derogatory remarks.

I have never understand why one person would not like another simply based on the color of there skin. But ye I don't think she was being racist. As Naleena says she was I think just using that as an example. How anyone could not love you crow I have no clue. Am sure she dose as well ;) And if she says she dose not love you then she just dose not know she dose yet haha

i wasn't referning to her....

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
Just push....the spin cycle again :p

Lonesome Crow said:

lol who were you refering to then? i'm confused :S

Bluey said:
He by his own admission agreed that he deserved a bane. If he come back I would welcome him. He is your friend. How is he doing? I hope he is OK

lol is that what he said? what a plonker. at least he realised he was in the wrong i guess. Yeah he's doing fine, sorting himself out slowly. :) i shall tell him you asked after him.

Lonesome Crow said:

Was your incomprehensible nonsense directed at me?

Oh my god... someone really reported him? I wonder if we'll ever see him again. He should definitely NOT come back here if he survives this. He should keep away from everything that reminds him of his old life forever! He needs real help, not us.

Not sounding mean or anything, But If your going to post such claims that you will rape and murder people, That should be acted upon. School shootings are from sad lonely angry people just like chris, and if he was serious about what he said, then he should be locked up.

Porman said:
Not sounding mean or anything, But If your going to post such claims that you will rape and murder people, That should be acted upon. School shootings are from sad lonely angry people just like chris, and if he was serious about what he said, then he should be locked up.

Well now, I'm not sure about him being locked up. I think that whoever reported him, brought him some attention. It may have been negative attention, but it was attention. He obviously needed said attention, but it obviously wasn't the kind he was looking for. He needs help, not to be locked away, but I've read his posts and no matter how hard some folks tried, he posted the same kind of stuff, over and over again. The kind of threats he made should be taken seriously. Not to say that he would of would not have carried them out, mind you, but his state of mind should be taken seriously and he needs some sort of professional help. I hope that whatever comes of this sad situation, that at least Chris will be noticed as someone who is in need of support from those around him in real life - his family, teachers, etc. Those types of threats need to ALWAYS warrant a closer look, due to so many shootings in the schools these days.
At any rate, I hope that Chris doesn't suffer for his actions if they were truly harmless.

Porman said:

I agree 100%. at least now he's in the hands of professionals that deal with people such as him, eg the police who will send him to counselling, they don't take cases such as this with a pinch of salt due to all the shootings in schools and universitys by people exactly like chris. I'm just glad he was caught before he could act out on his intentions.

It's incomprehensible demoralization........

**** it, get right if you're going to quote. :p

Latest posts

Back