Super Powers!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The power to burn people's clothes off with a single glance without hurting the person themselves.

NAKEY TIME :D

Is being immortal a superpower? I'm kind of curious to see what happens with the world and the human race.

Definitively a power to travel back in time ;_; and maybe some kind of flying, that would be awesome.

I love these types of questions. Well.. Invisibility would suit my personality, and would definately be fun to tamper with, but I think I'd have to go with the power of intelligence. That way I can engineer my own outfit or whatever, like Doctor Octopus - except ten times more versatile, and I'd be able to design a decent looking costume without being limited to an animal related theme like Spiderman or Batman or whatever.

If intelligence can't be a power though, my back up would be something like mind reading or telekinesis - just so I can kick ass, and look good whilst doing it, and maybe throw in a few decent one liners just for the cameras.

Maybe I would like the power or become a vampire.

I always loved vampires. It's really hard to dissapoint me when it comes to vampire legends and I loved the Twilight series (shut up! im not a fangirl)

I don't like comedys or action movies or vampire hunters (except the show Buffy. the movie Buffy was horrible) like Underworld or Blade, though.

I really want to be a vampire.

I won't ever be a vampire :(

I just want the power to open beerbottles with a snap and to pour perfect shots while battling grizzly bears buttnaked.

Latest posts

Back