Tattoos or Body Piercings?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay where do i start...

i have three tattoos - one lower back, one on the inside of my left arm, and the other on the outside of my wrist.

I thirteen piercings -

One labret (lip)
Three on each ear in the lobe area
Scaffold on top left ear
Tragus on the right ear
Navel
Nose
Left Nipple

I trained as a Body Piercer, and the only was we could practice was to practice on each other, so thats why I have so many, I like them though, and although it sounds like it, I don't look like a crazy pierced lady (jeezo, i hope i don't) :D

Nice tat punisher

punisher said:
EveWasFramed said:
Ears only. :p I want to see Punisher's tattoos:D

Here's one and i need help taking a pic of the big one on my arm :D
but i'll post it when i do.
Very nice...but isn't it kinda creepy, sleeping with a crow every night? :p roflmao! j/k

EveWasFramed said:
punisher said:
EveWasFramed said:
Ears only. :p I want to see Punisher's tattoos:D

Here's one and i need help taking a pic of the big one on my arm :D
but i'll post it when i do.
Very nice...but isn't it kinda creepy, sleeping with a crow every night? :p roflmao! j/k

I love crow's and its not real :D

ohhh
I've retired most of my piercings. only have both nosrils and my navel pierced.
my ears are stretched to an inch and a half, yes. big.
i used to have snakebites and dimples. took em out, now i have permanent dimples, haha.

ive got a full sleeve on my left arm, nature styled. a rose quarter sleeve on my right, and a bunch of smaller tattoos(diamonds, flowers, eyes, bugs) on my legs, back and Viva Hate on my stomach. if i land a job with this jazz study i'm gonna take, i'll get hand tattoos.

I have two tattoos, a sun with a face on my left shoulder, and a tribal pattern with tiny flowers on my right forearm.

Oh and I have my tounge pierced.

left ear:
4 helix, 4 lobe, 1 tragus
right ear:
industrial, 2 helix, 3 lobe, 1 tragus (gonna make there another one soon)
and i madly want to do flesh tunnel, still not sure if in one ear or both. but gonna do it soon too...
and maybe some more... not sure

This thread is awesome :D

I only have my eyebrow pierced at the moment.
But I don't wear anything in it, besides a clear retainer . . cause I lost one of the balls for my silver barbell . . and all I have left is my black one, and it doesn't look as good.
Been wanting helix done for a while, stud not a ring.
Also would like to get my nose pierced, a stud, not ring . . but I duno if that'll ever happen.

I'd also like a tattoo, but i'm not sure what or where.
Perhaps a star, i've always liked stars.
Like said above, tattoos are quite permanant, where piercings are not.
So i'll think about it long and hard before I do.

I currently have several piercings, but no tattoos.

1X tragus on left ear.
1X helix on left ear.
1X lobe piercing on right ear.
Both ear lobes pierced.
2X tongue.
1X navel.
3X right nostril.

Broken_Doll said:

1X tragus on left ear.
1X helix on left ear.
Both ear lobes pierced.
2X tongue.
1X navel.
3X right nostril.

All women should have that many piercings :D

i have my tongue and ears pierced. id like a tattoo but i have no idea what to get or where to get it. also, that honeysuckle is expensive. atleast around here it is.

Punisher said:
Broken_Doll said:

1X tragus on left ear.
1X helix on left ear.
Both ear lobes pierced.
2X tongue.
1X navel.
3X right nostril.

i think if you go back through this thread you will find out that mostly women have posted here about piercings :p

I love tattoos and piercings and all, with this feature. I do not think of it as art, and I think it is a good form of self-expression. I know that body modification is seen as a taboo in most places, but I just can not seem to wrap my opinion on why people judge people who have decorated their bodies is bad.

zinadinpeterson said:
I love tattoos and piercings and all, with this feature. I do not think of it as art, and I think it is a good form of self-expression. I know that body modification is seen as a taboo in most places, but I just can not seem to wrap my opinion on why people judge people who have decorated their bodies is bad.

there are many forms of art, i think tattoos are definitely can be considered as body art. in japan they make contacts with poor yakuza members who get paid for that after their death their skin will be removed due to the simple fact - the tattoos made on it are by famous and very respected tattoo artists and it's considered as cultural heritage too. i'm not sure, but i think there are museums which display those skin pieces

zinadinpeterson said:

SPAM is a for of self-expression? :p

Thanks for tip, Sean. :D

sunny said:
Punisher said:
Broken_Doll said:

1X tragus on left ear.
1X helix on left ear.
Both ear lobes pierced.
2X tongue.
1X navel.
3X right nostril.

i think if you go back through this thread you will find out that mostly women have posted here about piercings :p

Nice :p

I have zero piercings, but I do have a tattoo on my back. Someone here said that they are addictive, and I can attest to that! I'm definitely getting another when I decide on a motif. :p

I have a number of tattoos,mainly on my arms,i have a Reaper tattoo along the length of my lower arm in a sleeve.That's where my user name comes from. ;)

I've seriously considered getting my first tattoo recently, but it's such a big decision I'm holding back for now. I might just design a few t-shirts instead, at least then you can take it off.

Latest posts

Back