The creeps...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annik

Reaction score
As it's Halloween this month and as a er lapsed goth(!) I thought I'd share some of my creepier photos...

zspq14.jpg

331io2q.jpg

20k1uty.jpg

zioytc.jpg

20tkuqd.jpg

2nrhb12.jpg

I love these! Especially the fourth one. I would want that one on my wall or something.

niave said:
I love these! Especially the fourth one. I would want that one on my wall or something.

Oh thank you so much!

A touch of horror...

2pqkxns.jpg

I was never really into the whole trying to make fake blood thing. I used to just use other stuff like ribbon or glitter...

9rpoaq.jpg

wm1bly.jpg

I did try editing once or twice but this is the best I ever got it.

28bgz1e.jpg

I've always thought the butter dish made that shot! :rolleyes:

I was always better at weird, odd, creepy and dark photos than I ever was at pretty :p

ladyforsaken said:
Wow more awesome ones! I love that last photo - it's creepy indeed!

I always loved that last one, it has a kitchen melodrama/hammer horror feel to it. The choice of red clothing with the blood on the knife, its miss scarlet in the kitchen with the dagger :p

I also like the way she seems to be gripping the knife with tension yet also crossing her legs in a casual manner, an act of self defence or a cold calculating murderess???

I know you love your film Annik but you've done some great photo's on digital too.:)

Lippy_Kid said:
I also like the way she seems to be gripping the knife with tension yet also crossing her legs in a casual manner, an act of self defence or a cold calculating murderess???

I know you love your film Annik but you've done some great photo's on digital too.:)

Exactly!! She's managed to give out that very classy killer vibe in this photo.

And I've got to agree with your man Lippy here, annik. :D

Latest posts

Back