The Date....

• Thread starter WildernessWildChild
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RockerChick said:
I've had my share of bad dates, enough that I bet I could write a memoir of a single woman. So I'd like to think I can understand where you are coming from, but you are seriously being a total ********* about the situation. I'm with NerdyGirl on this one. You guys are not a good match. Not unusual. She was misleading. Again, not unusual. There is nothing unusual about this situation, considering its a blind date. But you are making her look like a horrible person when in reality, even you do not know who she is or what her life consists of.

No name-calling.

You've all got really valid points in your responses and I do appreciate that. It kind of looks like my bemused observation of a really bizarre (to me anyhow) situation has hit a few sensitivities I hadn't contemplated.

Fair enough RockerChick, you're completely correct, I don't know "....who she is, or what her life consists of." but I did spend more than enough time to realize this was someone who makes impulsive decisions that quickly lead to bad situations. You don't need me to tell you that you can learn a lot about a person by observing their environment and what I saw (and heard from her) was disturbing.

As far as being judgmental, all of us are. Maybe I tend to be a bit more descriptive or maybe it's just that I observe more than others....it's been a long time since I'd been on a date with a stranger and the combination of TMI and lifestyle was too much to take on board. I'm typically easy-going but this situation really struck a nerve with me.

I do know how to create controversy....

WildernessWildChild said:
I do know how to create controversy....

We all do!
Sorry your date was not who she said she was. I hope your next one is better. Sadly those types of things are just NOT uncommon.

Eh, I woulda felt the same as WWC for the same reasons he listed. She was nothing but a bunch of lies.

Badjedidude said:
GUYS

guys

GUYS LISTEN

Here's

guys

GUYS

Here's a bebe woofie glomping another bebe woofie's nose!

Two-Litte-Dog-l.jpg

Lol!!

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back