The Fun I Hate Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate how it is warmer outside than in my shop! (won't be for long though...grrr mother nature I hate you the most!)

Garfield-HateMonday-blank_molly.gif

I hate paper cuts.

I hate it when good people give up on new people because they're afraid they may get hurt by a bad one again. The good outnumber the bad every time.

I hate regret

... blowing my nose

and I also hate gargling

I hate how onions funk up the place after only a few hours in the garbage...

I hate how people just disappear on you... you talk for a little while, and just as you just barely get to know someone. They just disappear like a freaking Alien abducted them. Freaking pisses me off. No wonder why they don't know anyone, and no one will talk to them.

I'm here, talk to me :)

Alienated said:
I hate how people just disappear on you... you talk for a little while, and just as you just barely get to know someone. They just disappear like a freaking Alien abducted them. Freaking pisses me off. No wonder why they don't know anyone, and no one will talk to them.

Alienated said:
Oh now I am just really ******* pissed off ...fresia this

I have to comment on your post, Alienated, by saying whatever it is that is upsetting you or making you angry, I hope it changes for the better really soon!

I hate putting food in my mouth and getting burned because I WAS TOO IMPATIENT TO WAIT for it to cool off.

Latest posts

Back