These thread titles are seriously lacking variety.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right, dudeers and dudes, let's rock this joint ...

balka said:
Don't you think that just the last two numbers is a bit too close to the truth? Given a right amount of dedication and desperateness...

Really? You'd try that hard to get to a guy who writes 'Please call' next to his number? Man, talk about being needy ...

Moetan21 said:
Lol this is brilliant.

I would try and swim over to save you but it’s not worth drowning for since I don’t know how to swim at all lol.

Welcome D 😊 hope in some way wasting time here will be worth it.

Oh, you should definitely learn how to swim. I mean, imagine the following scenario ...

You're walking along a pristine blue lake and you notice a 24-carat diamond sitting just on the edge of a drop-off about a few feet in. You think to yourself, "Oh, I'm getting that diamond.", and you get in the water to grab it. But then you slip and slide down the drop and go under. You start flapping your arms maniacally trying to stay afloat and hoping someone will notice and come to your rescue. And a few people walking around do notice you and they start running toward you to get a good shot for the video. And as you realize you are living through your final moments, you look down at the diamond in your hand and realize it's just a broken piece of rum bottle. And as you start to lose consciousness your final dying thoughts are: "Wow, imagine if I had to spend the rest of my life knowing that I thought I had a diamond but it turned out not to be a diamond. I don't know how I would have lived knowing that." And then you die happy.

Look, my point is you need to learn how to swim.

Rainbows said:
You know why I wave at people? Like very enthousiastically? Because I hope that my enthusiasm will make their day. It's always nice to see people grin a little at a 23 yo waving in public.

Oh yeah, I know a lot of people like that too. It's like tattoos, they look cute when you're young and gorgeous. Give it a few decades.

Sigh, sorry for being such a Grinch, people. I promise I'll try to be less offensive from here forward.

Thanks for the responses everyone. Man, are you people lacking in the life department.

Latest posts

Back