Things that make you think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also reminds me of what the great Philosopher said on time the first letter written from Seneca though his bank accounts were full he was a poor man why? because he lacked time in that he was poor time is the most valuable and only thing we do not have an abundance of. Anything we trade time for education, a job, money, carrier, a relationship etc.

you don't have to thank me I am glad you feel that way I take time to look at and pick each video I post as not to offend anyone (and if I do I don't mean to.) I try to help those who truly wish to connect and want help but out of respect I don't go into certain areas of threads because I have a tendency to post more and more its because I get passionate about helping others.

They are always seeking volunteers at the temple here so I’m seriously considering going there to help in their gardens.
that would be a great service to them and a very kind gesture you should also (if you have not already) chat with the members although monks practice separation from the outside world they are truly good people and wonderful to have engaging conversations with in fact some of the things I have learned for a certain number of years was from monks which stuck with me to this day.

you sir are to kind I appreciate it and am not used to it lol
It’s something I’ve had to learn myself. I recall a person years ago say how she was in a quandary about how she was going to get her car from a mechanic many miles away. I knew she had many friends and asked if she had asked any of them for a lift. She told me she couldn’t impose on other like that and I asked her if she would give someone a lift if they asked her and of course she said, absolutely. I said to her, do you realise you are robbing your friends of the opportunity to be a friend to you? She had never looked at it that way and realised that it’s okay to ask your closest friends such favours. Just be appreciative and grateful and be a friend in return when needed.

Latest posts

Back