Things That Suck Ass

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. My next door neighbour - dude, I'm not gonna put up with your bullshit forever.
2. Gold digging bitches (some so called "friends" of mine, I wish they'd get it into their heads - when you don't have money for the weekend because you spent it all on honeysuckle (these people spend money like it's water on worthless/pointless crap, seriously), TOUGH honeysuckle, you ******* deal with it and stop taking advantage of other people, and get your fingers away from my pockets).
3. When my little nephew and niece (1 year old and 3 years old) fight over pointless crap.
4. 3 periods in 1 month - WTF hormones?! :(
5. The weather, currently.
6. Not having time for a little reading today.

MissGuided said:
^That's true most of the time, BC - we're brought up to be pleasant and polite, especially in mixed company. I'll surely get a lashing at the next meeting. :/

Lashing....any video of that?

^pay-per-view only, my friend. Extra charge if you want the pillow fight bonus reel.

Receiving a text message from your service provider.

eMail: "New OKCupid Message..."
Me: Yay!
eMail: "...from ChrisCoyne."
Me: &$^#

Also, driving in downtown Charleston during tourist season.

"Friends" who put you in a bad spot by trying to involve you in their lies.

I'm sorry, you dug the hole you're in, it's up to you to get out of it. I resent your pathetic attempt to get me to cover for you and yes, my employment means far more to me than your "friendship".

Grow up already....

Latest posts

Back