Walking on a line

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peaches

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a success story, actually it feels quite the opposite, but probably to face a major deadline with major depression is kind of a challenge.

To keep working even if everything in my mind and body tells me "you are a failure, go lie down and watch Charmed on tv", and trying to do my best even if I think that nothing is worthwhile and that everything I do is crap, well, maybe that shows a good attitude.
(That is, if I am actually mistaken and everything I do is NOT crap, in the case the opposite is true, well, I'd better stop, still not sure about which is which)

I would say this is a positive thing, you're doing well to continue working when it's so easy to give up. I wish you the best!

:)

I wish you success, I have turned a few things around by convincing myself that if I can live thinking I can't, I can live thinking I can

I would say not giving up is a success story - or at least the only way to manage to succeed eventually. Take care :)

Latest posts

Back