What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you seem to be a lot more happier or maybe that is just me observing to much. either way wish you all the best trying hang in there you are making a lot of progress :)
I'm a very, very, very unhappy person to be honest. I just hide it very well :). Thank you for the kind words again :)

Hoping my foot isn't damaged.
I've managed to be consistent with my exercise ever since it stopped being brutally cold here every day.
I worked hard to get this belly fat under control, but it's dependent on being able to run and walk.
I really don't need any kind of injury bs right now!

I am sorry why would it be a mistake? everyone needs a break from here from time to time I know I had one recently welcome back
I typically end up feeling out of place on forums, which is one reason I was going to delete the account in the first place, so I'm hoping I don't just end up feeling the way I did before.

I typically end up feeling out of place on forums, which is one reason I was going to delete the account in the first place, so I'm hoping I don't just end up feeling the way I did before.
understandable if you stick around however what you mentioned in other threads is not entirely true there are some that do care you may not believe me, but I care about others and how they think and feel. I mostly stick to my own world as to not attract or pull to much from others but I come here to connect with others as well I am a socially awkward person Irl and can't make friends for my own reason so I come here to connect with others if you stay you can reach out to me if you like (its entirely up to you though I do not wish to impose on your decisions to leave or stay) but I do hope you will stay you are heard I just sometimes don't respond on threads sorry it's for the reasons stated earlier have a wonderful day.

understandable if you stick around however what you mentioned in other threads is not entirely true there are some that do care you may not believe me, but I care about others and how they think and feel. I mostly stick to my own world as to not attract or pull to much from others but I come here to connect with others as well I am a socially awkward person Irl and can't make friends for my own reason so I come here to connect with others if you stay you can reach out to me if you like (its entirely up to you though I do not wish to impose on your decisions to leave or stay) but I do hope you will stay you are heard I just sometimes don't respond on threads sorry it's for the reasons stated earlier have a wonderful day.
Thanks. I came to connect with others as well, but not only am I pretty socially awkward as well but social anxiety makes it hard to really connect with people. Just trying to reach out at times can be hard, I mean I've thought about trying to reach back out to anyone I was chatting with before but I can't even get past the anxiety to do that. I suppose this time around I'll just stick to my own world as well, and if people want to talk then cool if not I'll just move on.

Thanks. I came to connect with others as well, but not only am I pretty socially awkward as well but social anxiety makes it hard to really connect with people. Just trying to reach out at times can be hard, I mean I've thought about trying to reach back out to anyone I was chatting with before but I can't even get past the anxiety to do that. I suppose this time around I'll just stick to my own world as well, and if people want to talk then cool if not I'll just move on.
It seems though that you are trying you put forth a lot of effort in posting in different threads you are looking to communicate with others. that's the first step you're doing well and given you have social anxiety I say that this is a big step. I will not reply back after this post because I do not wish to hijack the thread I have a tendency of doing these things I am told but I would like to talk more I am free to chat if you wish to do so in private but the choice is yours keep posting getting to know others try to interact with many other different people I wish you all the best if you don't wish to chat with me there. have a wonderful day.

Hoping that after I get my sleep diagnosis I will be able to sleep correctly this is killing me, but I have bin used to it for so long.

Feeling love
Hoping the best
Thinking of the Universe
Remembering history

Hoping my foot isn't damaged.
I've managed to be consistent with my exercise ever since it stopped being brutally cold here every day.
I worked hard to get this belly fat under control, but it's dependent on being able to run and walk.
I really don't need any kind of injury bs right now!

No sooner than my foot healed, that my back muscles decided to rip themselves to pieces.

I was walking around all hunched over like Gollum yesterday. Good times!

I'm thinking that I don't like getting older. There are already things I just don't want to do any more.
Come on, you've got to live to see the day you will need to use Windows 10, run away from bears again and continue the wars with neighbours ;)

Latest posts

Back