What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones who proclaim to give an actual **** about you all the time are the ones who couldn't give a flying "coconut" about you at all

Been having dreams the last 2 nights about my dad. Just him being around.. I usually have dreams of him often, but the last 2 nights in a row.. so naturally I am missing him more than ever.

Exhausted.
Ever do something stupid and kinda reckless just for sh!ts and giggles when you're frustrated?
Yeah. Might've overdone it.
Def. dehydrated.
Time for water, tylenol, advil, and melatonin.
G'night.
👋😴

Well...i won't be having any takeaway meals for a while as that pie dinner ruined my soul. It was delicious, but it ruined me.

hey, I like your new pic trying just wanted to let you know that it looks like your happier today have a nice day buddy take care :)
Thanks. That photo was taken close to last summer I believe when I was a tad happy for a reason I can't recall😅. Take care too and have a nice day :)

The one I got wasn't as appealing as that. It was gravy, chips and peas🤣. I feel less dead now and sick thankfully.

Latest posts

Back