What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure why i continue to hang around here and what exactly i am hoping to get out of this forum.
people tell me i fit in fine here but somehow i don't feel that way at all. Pretty sure people will get tired of my presence here and will tell me off.
Your avatar makes me smile everytime I see it, orangecat. Cheer up, 😺 🤗

Just go.
I had strep few weeks ago.
The meds cleared it up quickly.
What you have sounds worse.
So go!
So stubborn didnt go after all, just slept but the good thing is I didnt be sick again just rocking with zee bucket, like a loon 🙃

Any other symptoms? Did you maybe start new meds and that's a side effect? Did you eat something and get food poisoning?
Chest/tummy pain before I actually be sick , doctor said sunday i need antibiotics but still havent prescribed themm I even called like 8am on the dot yesterday to beg for them. I have an appointment today so hoping I can just take them and magically stop this crap.

not sure why i continue to hang around here and what exactly i am hoping to get out of this forum.
people tell me i fit in fine here but somehow i don't feel that way at all. Pretty sure people will get tired of my presence here and will tell me off.
Sorry to reply to this in such a graphic chain but I’d just like to say, I think your feelings are valid, and due to that, your presence is appreciated ✨ I wish we had more of a community vibe than we do buttt lol thats just me wishing for a utopia ✨

Last edited:
Yeah, I can relate to most of this. There are still some good people but things have changed drastically round here lately and not for the better.

I'm off on my hols in a few days and will be taking a break from the site... I think the last proper break I took from here was 5 or 6 years long, may need a wee bit longer this time 🤷‍♂️

Chest/tummy pain before I actually be sick , doctor said sunday i need antibiotics but still havent prescribed themm I even called like 8am on the dot yesterday to beg for them. I have an appointment today so hoping I can just take them and magically stop this crap.

Antibiotics indicate a bacteria infection of some kind. Unless, of course, docs over prescribe them there like they do here :unsure:
Wait, you can talk to doctors on Sundays there? o_O

Last edited:
Antibiotics indicate a bacteria infection of some kind. Unless, of course, docs over prescribe them there like they do there :unsure:
Wait, you can talk to doctors on Sundays there? o_O
Yeah, you can talk to a Doctor 24/7 in the UK it's called the National Health Service (NHS) and its free no need for all that insurance nonsense. Despite what Trump thinks there's only one country that's ever been called great and thats Great Britain. :)

Yeah, you can talk to a Doctor 24/7 in the UK it's called the National Health Service (NHS) and its free no need for all that insurance nonsense. Despite what Trump thinks there's only one country that's ever been called great and thats Great Britain. :)
Here, the only way to see a doc on Sunday is to go to the Emergency Room at the hospital. lol

And please, I hear you complaining about your country too, don't even give me that. :p

Here, the only way to see a doc on Sunday is to go to the Emergency Room at the hospital. lol

And please, I hear you complaining about your country too, don't even give me that. :p
Its unusual for my GP to call on a Sunday being honest, obviously googled my symptoms and found out I have an ancient lethal disease 😅

Chris was right, I do have a scary amount of impulse control. Although when she said it at the time years ago, I didn't really think about it because I couldn't fathom as to how that could be a bad thing. But over the last couple of weeks, I'm starting to understand how and why that is and how and why it's scary from an external perspective. The actual experience of me being subconsciously compulsively self-destructive in it is a bit like the sleepwalker effect, I tend not to notice and it doesn't cognitively register until after the fact. Why it took me 6 years to realize this is what she meant I don't know. I'm tired though. Probably just going to throw on a movie and go to bed.

Latest posts

Back