What are you really good / talented at?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonelySutton said:
I am also really good at Denial. Seriously.

tell yourself that lol

I'm also good at geography, I can find my way anywhere in north america.

I have fantastic long term memory. I have memories from when i was less than 1 year old.

I'm really good at teaching.

I'm an aspiring writer, and it's... probably the only thing in my life that I'm somewhat decent with. I suck at pretty much everything else (other than gaming, but that's a useless talent for real life). But I have the desire to be a successful novelist some day. Other than that, yeah, I'm talent-less.

Maybe my self-esteem is too low. Eh.

well i like playing guitar , i been playing for around 10 years , mmm there is other things im pretty talented at but never had the chance to really put time at or afford to go for it , i have always liked computers since i was little and i actually wanted to go for Network security as a main career but i cant afford it :( , i have worked in several fields including fast food restaurants , retail / cashier and i didnt like it , then i found a warehouse job witch is my current job and i love it !! i guess im pretty good driving Forklifts and other equipment within the facility , Anyways ama take barbering courses soon I dont know for a fact if im talented to cut some hair we`ll find out haha :D

And YOU?

I like to observe people, their behaviour. It really gives me something. Something that fills that hopeless emptiness. I watch movies for hours studying. Perhaps you could suggest me job role I could have where I use this skill. Thanx

I'd like to think I was good at writing, however sales on my book would indicate otherwise.

Something I've been good at since I was a wee child of an incomplete decade is taking something that is broken and fixing it, or turning it into something useful again. I've imagined a holocaust where the creature comforts are lost. I'd be the guy that you'd want around. If I couldn't fix the power plant I could build a new one. No fuel? No problem. Transportation is my specialty. Need a new house? Give me a hammer. Having a baby...uh...I'll go find a doctor.

There is little use for me in a world of engineers, but give me a ruined one and I'll be king. :)

I'm good at picking stuff up... then putting it back down again.
I'm fantastic at procrastinating too...

Oh I'm good at identifying typos. Especially in work e-mails (and chuckle at them to myself like a total weirdo).

VentVentVent said:
ladyforsaken said:
VentVentVent said:
Seems like I'm really good at accepting bullshit from people ;)

There must always be a limit though.

Yeah... trying to teach myself that

Good. :)

LonelySutton said:
I am shockingly good at geography.

I'm quite good at geography too. If someone says a country I can usually name the capital of it. I'm very good with flags too.

I'm very good at football (soccer) and I can swim really fast in front crawl position. Oh, I can punch really hard too, but that's not exactly a talent.

That's about it.

I'm good at video games not just playing but tactics, good memory for games from the past i played years ago for the most part.

I'd like to think i'm good at writing but my grammar is ass most of the time lol, i wrote my own memoirs i call the Ex-Files about every woman i dated from the past it was pretty emotional for me to write about most if not all of them. before i did this i used to write poems until my muse left me.

Writing.

I've always been a very talented writer. Maybe it's because I've also read so many books.

I'm also good at surfing, photography and landscaping.

I would also say I have good analytical thinking skills and intelligence. My parents told me once that when I was in pre-school I was drawing shapes in 3-D. When I was in the first grade I took an Etch A Sketch and started drawing a map of Europe.

Latest posts

Back