What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched it for the first time in 95 as a sophomore in HS hiding out in a female college dorm while my VERY catholic freshman GF was at class...one of those little vhs TV sets. Never be in a dorm when they have all synchronized that special time. Those shared bathrooms rooms are overwhelming

Always make it feel like the most uncomfortable response? Always disturb others? Folks, for just $9.95, I can show you the path to discomfort. I take pennies, but prefer quarters

I can't help you with actually watching it but I just thought I'd chime in and say I support your desire to watch it.
It's a classic. 🦁
And Tarzan. I love Disney's Tarzan. I actually enjoyed watching reactions of it on Youtube.

I'm waiting for the press conference in five minutes. All the new rules have already been leaked (partial lockdown, 2G) but going to watch it and feel part of this dystopian nightmare 😼

Gerand on youtube. It's a short cartoon series loosely based on a tank video game. It's in Russian. I don't speak Russian so that's an added challenge. There's a lot going on, but basically it's animated tanks at war. There are multiple coalescing plotlines. There are 2 factions on the Russian side that hate each other, but they banded together to fight the Germans who are aligned with supernatural tanks from another dimension. The Germans occupy Russia and Europe, hence the war.

Latest posts

Back