What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Married at First Sight - Cool TV show. But, it seems many aren't really serious about staying married. I'd think the "experts" would do a better job of weeding through non-serious people. Oh well. It's entertaining.

so do I, he's half the Mighty Boosh after all!
Can you believe I’ve never actually seen The Mighty Boosh?! Isn’t that inexcusable? I’ve seen him in The IT Crowd and as a guest on QI and I love that he’s a big fan of Kate Bush and appeared in one of her videos, but I’ve never seen the show he’s best known for. Will have to get my buddy to download some episodes of The Mighty Boosh.

Can you believe I’ve never actually seen The Mighty Boosh?! Isn’t that inexcusable?

It's not just inexcusable, it's criminal. And that's not even getting into your heresy.

I suggest redeeming yourself with some Mighty Boosh episodes post-haste!

I recommend the episodes "Jungle", "Charlie", or "The Nightmare of Milky Joe".

However I'm not responsible for the Crack Fox, watch at your own risk. Lol

Married at First Sight - Cool TV show. But, it seems many aren't really serious about staying married. I'd think the "experts" would do a better job of weeding through non-serious people. Oh well. It's entertaining.
The Australian version is quite good, perhaps better than the American

Latest posts

Back