What Are You Wearing Today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got in from work > Had Shower > Union Jack Boxers :3

(Don't worry, I live alone, there is no one in sight to offend xD)

Jeans and a black t-shirt with a silver and red design that says "Nosce te ipsum".

Jeans with grey top and grey sandals.

Your signature video is adorable!

MrPaul said:
Got in from work > Had Shower > Union Jack Boxers :3

(Don't worry, I live alone, there is no one in sight to offend xD)

Navy blue button dress, pearl earrings, brown leather shoes and blue tartan pattern little bag. Feeling girly today.

Clothes. I'm wearing clothes. :p

But seriously, I'm wearing very monochrome clothing. A long black and white patterned skirt and a black and white tee.

Pjs half of the day because I have felt shite. Rest of time purple t-shirt, jeans and pink trainers.

...nothing...
icon_rolleyes.gif

kidding :p

Right now? A bath towel...

I'm not planning on going outside dressed like this though - I don't wish to be mobbed by screaming women. Whether they're screaming out of lust or disgust, I will leave up to you :cool:

Rosebolt said:
^ How about bloodlust? :p

Nah. They'd be far too terrified by the sight for that. I am now fully clothed, so that particular disaster has been averted.

Cavey said:
Right now? A bath towel...

I'm not planning on going outside dressed like this though - I don't wish to be mobbed by screaming women. Whether they're screaming out of lust or disgust, I will leave up to you :cool:

Wit woo lol :D

Jean shorts, a black shirt with blue, purple, and silver butterflies down one side.

Well worn blue jeans, a black T-shirt with "Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen" from HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES upon it, black socks, and my bifocal glasses.

I was wearing a peachy pink long sleeved shirt, with a blue super skinny jeggings. With black canvas slip-on shoes.
I don't have any accessories other than my watch, a pair of small black sparkled ball studs earrings and a pink/black printed shawl.

I'm wearing a pink shirt, with black pants with a blue tint at the bottom with black and blue stripped socks and pink,white and black sneakers.

a4331bf5104b1e2f83fd699727df0c32.jpg
style C middle not that color its plain off white, I make a lot of my own clothes.. My daughter calls me a Bohemian train wreck heh.. brown leather flip flops, Wicca necklace, bracelets braided in leather and string and dangley earrings..

Latest posts

Back