What Are You Wearing Today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red shirt my dad bought for me when I was 14 (yes I am now 27 and it's still wearable and one of the most comfy home shirts ever + the only wearable thing I have given by him), and black shorts. Today I wore a pale brown buttoned shirt, dress pants & a suit jacket. Wish we had casual Fridays....

Lace-up, knee-high black Victorian boots, long black and white skirt, black top, dark brown/black buttoned sweater with hood, silver Celtic ring.

Black lace top, black dress pants, black and red checkered flats. A sort of coat. A backache.

^That sounds cute.

I am wearing navy blue scrub pants with a navy-blue t-shirt and two jackets over.

...It's cold.

c5ac6e48ad196a44904df07a1ccfdd76_l.jpg

Disentomb_M_LS.jpg

328088060_262.jpg

Adidas-Campus-II-Low-Casual-Sneaker-Black-White_1.jpg

Jeans and a tunic-length cable knit jumper. Plus, a soft-soled pair of indoor shoes/slippers. I feel comfortable in these clothes.

I am wearing navy blue scrubs and two jackets over me. I am feeling quite warm.

A gray shirt with sparkly blue and silver snowflakes on the front, black pants, green Christmas socks featuring polar bears wearing scarves.

Lol I always wear mostly the same things ^^;; I'd appreciate someone helping me out with clothes but that's asking too much :p
But do continue posting here everyone, it might give me ideas on how to change my look lol :)

Oh right.. I'll be wearing jeans, a shirt and a hmm pullover(? not sure if that's the right word).
Yes.. will.. because as of yet, at 12:47, I'm still wearing my pajamas XD

Vintage high-waisted blue jeans, suede shoes with 2-inch heels, a close-fitting soft cotton top with pintucks (tucked into my jeans), a vintage tan leather belt, and an Indian amethyst and sterling silver necklace.

My hair is in a long plait and almost reaches down to my waist: it's secured at the end with pale purple elastic hair bands.

Update on the following day: I'm wearing something similar (another pair of vintage jeans) with my hair in a ponytail. I love jeans!

Pale pink long sleeve ribbed t-shirt. Black jeans. Penguin socks grey and mint coloured. Black short boots with faux fur trim.

Latest posts

Back