What Are You Wearing Today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pair of Levi 751s and a Pierre Cardin T-shirt.

I actually wore two outfits today. One was jeans and a aztec light colored sweater, and the other was a black sweater with jeans. and for shoes I wore old navy shoes the mid black tops and brown and navy leather canvas.

ladyforsaken said:
Red shirt my dad bought for me when I was 14 (yes I am now 27 and it's still wearable and one of the most comfy home shirts ever + the only wearable thing I have given by him), and black shorts. Today I wore a pale brown buttoned shirt, dress pants & a suit jacket. Wish we had casual Fridays....

I still have a kappa top from when i was 13, i bought an adult size medium which was big on me then, but now it fits like a glove since I am a medium, such an old shirt and still looks good.

Grey sweatpants. Glasses. Blue cardigan. Black lace bustier crop top. Knotted headband thing. Should probably change into pyjamas, but my mind might take that as a cue to fall asleep on my books. That doesn't sound logical, but logic doesn't have much to do with my sleep patterns.

black leggings, black turtleneck, black boots and leather mini dress on top, light brown

Triple Bogey said:
BadGuy said:
Peaches said:
black leggings, black turtleneck, black boots and leather mini dress on top, light brown
Picture ??:D

Peaches is seriously attractive !
I like the sound of what she said she is wearing :cool:
I THINK I remember seeing her in faces thread and would agree
one of the motorcycles forums I am a member of has a smiley "this thread is useless without pics " LOL

Green t-shirt with pink flowers, black jeans and black sandals, pale pink toe nail polish to match my fingers.

A red, white and blue wide check shirt, sand cargo shorts and brown flip flops.

Black vest with hot pink trim, 3/4 length Jeans, black sandals, hair straightened in a high ponytail.

Black Track pants. Black and white sports bra. Brown racerback tank. All the right intention, none of the energy.

Black punisher t-shirt (men's small), black skinny jeans, glasses with black and white frames, black beanie.
Now that I think about it, a lot of my clothing is subdued colours..

this thread might be useless without pictures

Its already 25C before 10am
I am in just shorts

Latest posts

Back