What Are You Wearing Today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a jeans and T-shirt guy but today I went to the care-givers-support-group lunch so i dressed up in khaki chinos and a knit shirt with a collar.

Clothes, otherwise I would be naked. :D  Okay fine I'll be specific, I'm wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt with Bruce Lee on it that says "Fear is for others".

My sense of style is different than the normal.. I tend to wear a lot of black dresses,corsets and flowing skirts. Sorta how Stevie Nicks dresses actually.
b305948f389e3f795e33ddc4ee8c37ab.jpg
I have something on very similar to this right now. Much easier posting a image than explaining it lol..

Most of my clothes were black today. Black skinny jeans, black cardigan, dark grey top, black leather ankle boots. Lol..

Lacrecia said:
BadGuy said:
Jeans and a T with flip flops

I want to see the flipflops

I would show you but I did have socks on and I dont want to burn it into your memory 
I didnt leave the house like that either LOL

BadGuy said:
Lacrecia said:
BadGuy said:

I would show you but I did have socks on and I dont want to burn it into your memory 

I'm sure i've seen worse. and now I only wanna see it more...
Reveal your shame :D

Lacrecia said:
BadGuy said:
Lacrecia said:
BadGuy said:

I'm sure i've seen worse. and now I only wanna see it more...
Reveal your shame :D

there is not enough time for me to figure out how to attach a picture from my phone

Latest posts

Back