What Are You Wearing Today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A kind of 'thrown together but it kind of works arrangement' featuring socks with a rather unusual semi detachable lining, grey fleecy shorts, and the crowning glory of a magnolia finely banded T-shirt..a little edgy undeniably, somewhat racy..perhaps...an indicator of next season's catwalks..well that's not for me to say

No socks. Never socks. They are a medieval torture instrument people forgot to discard. Sweatpants and a t-shirt, but I wish I could've told ya all about some goth outfit instead X)

I will be back when that time comes :p

Black leggings, fluffy socks, and a long grey polo neck jumper with little butterflies on it.

For the first time in a long time I put on my nice clothes: brown blazer, navy blue dress, black stockings, ballet flats, long necklace and stud earrings.

Today I was wearing black cargo pants and a blue/grey camo shirt when I went out then a two tone striped grey hoodie with black sweat pants after coming home. Right now though I'm in bed so I'm wearing my Homer Simpson boxer briefs. :D

A massively oversized white Fred Perry T-shirt from back in my obese days along with an old pair of Wrangler Arizona jeans with both knees put through. I'm having a scummy day.

Blue jeans , hoody and a tank top ....with the warmest fuzziest socks in the world.

Latest posts

Back