What are your favorite tv shows? What shows are you currently watching?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m happy season 2 of Foundation is here. I had to watch the first episode twice to understand it. The second was good. I’d like to start reading the books.
I read the books years ago, couldn't find the fourth one in English. Do you know if it's very faithful to it?

Not sure. I think they are gonna make it slightly different so those who read the book will be surprised as well. There is also an official podcast I should put that on my driving home list.

Just finished the first two seasons of “Only Murders In The Building” starring Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez. Was pretty good I thought. Well written script. Funny. Interesting. Shirley McLean made an appearance for some episodes which was great given her age. I didn’t check if there was a third season yet.

Wait, I just checked and the third season will have a new cast of Paul Rudd and Meryl Streep so I don’t think I’ll bother. Can’t stand Streep.

U guys are far different. I watched

Breaking Bad,
Better call Saul,
Modern Family,
B99,
The witcher (waiting for s3 vol2),
Suits (I stopped in the middle),
That's it.

Shows that are worth watching at least once: Succession, Perry Mason, The White Lotus, Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul, GoT & House of the Dragon, Deadwood.

Currently watching Boardwalk Empire, at first I wasn't trilled about Steve Buscemi in the lead role but after 2 seasons I can say that the show is pretty decent.

I decided to start watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. Today's episode: The Last Outpost, which introduces the Ferengi species. Having seen DS9, their introduction here was VERY different from what I saw on the other series. Anyway... I liked the pilot episode, but the rest have been forgettable.
That being said, I won't quit the series. Most fans think TNG really finds its footing in the next season or so. Many series from this time, especially genre ones, tend to have some growing pains anyway.

I liked the pilot episode.

Really? I think it's just so silly. Like, Riker goes down to the planet for some reason and finds out that the people there are using some strange jellyfish-like space creature to get free stuff. Meanwhile, this crazy omnipotent, omniscient God-like creature called Q (that is also from deep space) suddenly appears and starts playing games with the crew. In the end, they awkwardly manage to tie both things together and then the strange jellyfish-like creature falls in love with another jellyfish-like creature and everyone is like: "OMG LUV !!!!111" "IT'S SO BEEEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!11111" "IT TRANSCENDS SPECIES, SPACE, TIME, SPACE-TIME and whatever".

I'm like, what?

It gets better later though, but there are always embarassing episodes scattered here and there. I'd recommend Enterprise, which I really liked, despite the rather negative opinion that seems to prevail regarding it.

no exactly a tv show but i have gotten into jonathan pie lately on bbc sounds, and youtube, he is a political satirist who is very outspoken, but funny, i only just recently discovered him lol

I just started Season 3 of Star Trek: The Next Generation (which has been slowly improving) and am nine episodes into Neon Genesis Evangelion, which has been fine. I know NGE becomes darker and introspective later in its run, so I'm curious about that shift in tone.

Latest posts

Back