What Do Your Choices In Mates Tell About You?(Mass Effect 3 Spoilers... maybe)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFrozenSoul

Reaction score
So I feel this is the best for for this... as it is not completely related to video games... but it is related to video games.... anyway i have been playing mass effect 3. I will save my ranting because I am drunk :D . Anyway, there comes a time where if you are a two-timnig ass hole like me where you need to choose between your potential relationships for this game. :p In my case I had to choose between Liara and Miranda.... :/... an odd choice to say the least.

Anyway, i was talking to a co-worker about this kind of thing. He is a gamer like me. He said that he choose Liara in the first game because she was the best of a bad situation. He said that she is boring, and not a ***** compared to Ashely, in ME1. So, here is the point. To be honest I am more attracted to Liara... My co-worker took the Tali route. I took the Miranda route because.. well I am not sure.. to be honest.. I generally do not go for girls like Miranda. Too confident and.. uhhh I am not sure forceful? Hmm anyway That is besides the point. So then onto the main point.

For those of us who waste our lives playing video games. More and more romance of some kind is a part of video games. I mean even for the PSX days. Then again there are plenty of dating sims. So I have to wonder what does your views on virtual mates say about you. Are you a boring mate person? Or are you an exciting mate person? Just because you like bookish mates do you like losers?

I do not know.. I am drinking.. so my mind finds random things to ponder... I mean at the end of the day.. I think blue boobies are more awesome than human bobbies :p... again drinking :p sorry

Dude thanks for reminding me to get mass effect 3 , I totally forgot that it was released.
As for what kind of mates I want and have , well as long as their actions are in the right place Im accepting anyone. I have gamer mates , I have partyanimal mates and so on but their all good friends despite what type of person they are. I have a friend ,he can be a bit of a ****** at times but hes a really good friend when you need him and thats what counts. What is a loser ? Someone being called that by other ppl because he doesent fit in their agenda ? "Losers" are some of the best friends , being rejected and all that makes them cling to relations and try to keep them.
So to put it short I like diveristy even in friends.

Latest posts

Back