What documentary are you watching?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse said:
What about the one where Osama Bin Laden is really a cia operative used as a made-up reason for us to invade over there?

Don't be so silly, Jesse. Everyone knows Osama Bin Laden was really sent back in time to prevent the death of the future resistance leader John Conner. Haven't you watched the documentary?

Punisher said:
Jesse said:
What about the one where Osama Bin Laden is really a cia operative used as a made-up reason for us to invade over there?

Don't be so silly, Jesse. Everyone knows Osama Bin Laden was really sent back in time to prevent the death of the future resistance leader John Conner. Haven't you haven't watched the documentary?

Lol. Funny :p

Idk. I think Skorian is pretty radical about a lot of the stuff he talks about, but I do think 9/11 was an inside job and that Bush was highly instrumental in its execution.

Punisher said:
Jesse said:

Don't be so silly, Jesse. Everyone knows Osama Bin Laden was really sent back in time to prevent the death of the future resistance leader John Conner. Haven't you haven't watched the documentary?
Am I surprised that you can't tell fact from fiction? Not really. Do you even care? Probably not. Should you? Yes.

Skorian said:
Uh, ya...... Something tells me you wouldn't know reality if it landed in your lap.

Is it the same something that tells you that 9/11 was a conspiracy and never happened or wutever the silly thing you believs in.

Jesse said:
Punisher said:
Jesse said:

Idk. I think Skorian is pretty radical about a lot of the stuff he talks about, but I do think 9/11 was an inside job and that Bush was highly instrumental in its execution.
Radical how?

Bush's administration "was" sick. Pity we haven't gotten footage of him outright confessing.

Jesse said:
Punisher said:
Jesse said:

"Haven't you haven't..." wow! i think i need some sleep :p

It's ok to believe what you like, but i still recomend watching the documentary. I think it's called Terminator 2.

PieBeNice said:
Skorian said:
Uh, ya...... Something tells me you wouldn't know reality if it landed in your lap.
Is it the same something that tells you that 9/11 was a conspiracy and never happened or wutever the silly thing you believs in.
Uh, evidence.... Heaping mounds of evidence and obvious motive.

If I were playing a life like military game, then I might do the same BS as what has happened, but in real life? No.

Torturing civilians that are bytes is cool. Causing suffering of real people. So not cool.
Punisher said:
"Haven't you haven't..." wow! i think i need some sleep :p

It's ok to believe what you like, but i still recomend watching the documentary. I think it's called Terminator 2.
*Rolls eyes*

Skorian said:
PieBeNice said:
Skorian said:
Uh, evidence.... Heaping mounds of evidence and obvious motive.

Lol no there's not. Skorian be a liar.

Skorian said:
Punisher said:
Jesse said:

Am I surprised that you can't tell fact from fiction? Not really. Do you even care? Probably not. Should you? Yes.

So the Bin-Ladenator, and John Conner and the resistance are all madeup? O_O

Lol, i'm only joking :D I'll leave your thread alone now, sorry.

Radical. While most of the younger people of the United States only care about reality tv and gossip celebrity news, you've got all these in-depth views and stances on things that people havn't even heard about. (most people)

Now the 9/11 inside job "conspiracy". I agree with you. I think it was an inside job. I think Bush needed a front to get a foothold over there. What I don't get is how he could get away with overthrowing a government and hanging its leader and not be called a terrorist himself.

Jesse said:
Radical. While most of the younger people of the United States only care about reality tv and gossip celebrity news, you've got all these in-depth views and stances on things that people havn't even heard about. (most people)

Now the 9/11 inside job "conspiracy". I agree with you. I think it was an inside job. I think Bush needed a front to get a foothold over there. What I don't get is how he could get away with overthrowing a government and hanging its leader and not be called a terrorist himself.
It is pretty messed up. I can't say I am sad that Saddam is gone, but I don't think he is quite as bad as he was made out to be. He did both good and bad things. The bad things he did were pretty bad, but it was up to his own people to judge him, not us. Personally, I think if he was so hated, then his people "would" have overthrown him.

How this happened? Money and power can get you anything. The only thing standing in you or anyone’s way is morality.

There is a strange phenomenon that happens when someone is aggressive and in the right position to capitalize on it. You can just sort of walk over the top of people. Many people will simply follow out of looking for something to do and they don't question what it is they are doing. I have seen it alot amoung those who are in the military. For example: one day some woman who claimed to be in the military was talking to her family. Chewing them out and saying that she is part of the military because, then she doesn't have to think (as if that is something to brag about). They tell her what to do and she does it. It is a very common mentality.

If you lead, no matter what the cause, people will follow. It is more complex then that, but just leading gets followers. Not good followers mind you, but followers. It is rather disturbing really.

And ya. There is alot people can learn by video media, but they throw it away like garbage and choose to wallow in ignorance instead. It just goes to show that you can rationalize literally anything. That is one reason I decided to put these documentaries here. I have been cataloguing some good ones for my own reasons, but I can also share them with others. Knowledge is power. Ignorance is helplessness.

Skorian I want to ask you a serious question, do you seriously believe in all the crap you post?

PieBeNice said:
Nup I dun want to, its all a load of rubbish anyway.
I pity you.
PieBeNice said:
Skorian I want to ask you a serious question, do you seriously believe in all the crap you post?
I could ask you the same question.

I am sorry that you are so lost.

Skorian said:
PieBeNice said:
Nup I dun want to, its all a load of rubbish anyway.
I pity you.
PieBeNice said:
I could ask you the same question.

So i guess you don't and you're jsut be try to get all argueyfull i see. Dun worry skorian, it gun be k.

PieBeNice said:
So i guess you don't and you're jsut be try to get all argueyfull i see. Dun worry skorian, it gun be k.
Uh ya...

Whatever you say. *rolls eyes*

Did you eat alot of junk today?

Well, if you call trying to watch the start of that video you put on "eating junk" then I suppose yes, I did.

PieBeNice said:
Well, if you call trying to watch the start of that video you put on "eating junk" then I suppose yes, I did.
Good for you.

Latest posts

Back