What documentary are you watching?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
mmmm...I want these conspricy people to explain to me...what was the purpose of why
one of the jets crashed into a fucken corn field ?

Uncle sam had money to burn and extra people to kill probably..:p

Poeple actaully spoke to love once on that flight before they bitched slapped those hi jackers
Those calls were fake. I don't think we know what really happened in the open field. There was not enough wreckage to have been an airliner. The so-called official report tries to claim that everything spontaneously disintegrated on impact. It is absurd.

Starman said:
Skorian- do you believe NIST are part of the conspiracy?
Probably a few of those who manage NIST were, shall we say, influenced. It would be interesting to see some interviews with random NIST members if it could be gotten and see what their story is. Were any fired or threatened in any way? Were any offered money that refused? With what was going on. Even if they wanted to speak out. Who would they go to? The media? Don't you realize that many legit people did the same? Most of it didn't get much airtime. Do you have any idea how many people have spoken out about what happened? ALOT. We have had marches and demonstrations. We have had people invest millions in getting the truth out. They have handed out free DVD's in several major cities. Why has it not gotten more coverage?

Do you not understand that over 80% of the media here in the US is owned by 5 or 6 holding corporations? It is a FACT... In a few more years there will be even fewer. Large corporations own all the major networks. The vast majority of people don't have to have a clue as long as a few people at the top are involved in some way. I doubt most know much. There is an elitist movement happening in the US. It is not good. We have several businesses that should be broken up due to being a monopoly. Things are getting out of hand. Too much power is getting into too few hands. You can see it across a large number of issues. Our 2000 and 2004 elections had some strange occurrences. It is a complicated problem.

As far as most people being "in" on some grand conspiracy. I imagine most don't/didn't really have a clue. They can be told anything and pressured to play along.

When you have people calling people terrorists right in newspapers and on TV, like we did at the worst point, because of asking legit questions. Journalists and random Americans, not actual terrorists. Don't you see that as totally anti democracy? Doesn't that make your ears perks up and make you think. "What the hell is going on"? And if it doesn't. What the hell?

Skorian said:
Lonesome Crow said:
mmmm...I want these conspricy people to explain to me...what was the purpose of why
one of the jets crashed into a fucken corn field ?

Uncle sam had money to burn and extra people to kill probably..:p

Poeple actaully spoke to love once on that flight before they bitched slapped those hi jackers
Those calls were fake. I don't think we know what really happened in the open field. There was not enough wreckage to have been an airliner. The so-called official report tries to claim that everything spontaneously disintegrated on impact. It is absurd.

these calls were faked? how?

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Phone_calls

Skorian said:
Starman said:
Skorian- do you believe NIST are part of the conspiracy?
Probably a few of those who manage NIST were, shall we say, influenced. It would be interesting to see some interviews with random NIST members if it could be gotten and see what their story is. Were any fired or threatened in any way? Were any offered money that refused? With what was going on. Even if they wanted to speak out. Who would they go to? The media? Don't you realize that many legit people did the same? Most of it didn't get much airtime. Do you have any idea how many people have spoken out about what happened? ALOT. We have had marches and demonstrations. We have had people invest millions in getting the truth out. They have handed out free DVD's in several major cities. Why has it not gotten more coverage?

Do you not understand that over 80% of the media here in the US is owned by 5 or 6 holding corporations? It is a FACT... In a few more years there will be even fewer. Large corporations own all the major networks. The vast majority of people don't have to have a clue as long as a few people at the top are involved in some way. I doubt most know much. There is an elitist movement happening in the US. It is not good. We have several businesses that should be broken up due to being a monopoly. Things are getting out of hand. Too much power is getting into too few hands. You can see it across a large number of issues. Our 2000 and 2004 elections had some strange occurrences. It is a complicated problem.

It's simple really- you are suggesting that the scientists, engineers of NIST, who presumably were previously respectable law abiding citizens with families, agreed to become part of a conspiracy to cover up mass murder

I think you're sideburns are fake Skorian....Hell I wasn't there when you took them snaps..:p
Don't spontaneously combust on me...lmao

Starman said:

these calls were faked? how?

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Phone_calls
They explain that in the documentary. There is software that can do this. They interview people who have used it.

Starman said:
It's simple really- you are suggesting that the scientists, engineers of NIST, who presumably were previously respectable law abiding citizens with families, agreed to become part of a conspiracy to cover up mass murder
Bush's administration was in power. They ran the show. They could influence what materials are provided for study. If someone starts asking real questions they can be let go from their job. Ninety nine percent of NIST doesn't have to know a thing. The other's who are left don't have to know much. They don't have to be in on anything, they can just be gently nudged to find what people who are over them want them to find. We live in a hierarchal power structure (know what I am trying to say). It is common in many (maybe I should say most or all) societies. The problem is when you have someone corrupt at the top; they can bend things how they want. There are people who were fired in this mess from several industries. Some got some airtime, but it wasn't enough to really get noticed.

You are trying to oversimplify things so you can bend it to see what you want to see. Reality doesn't work out of a textbook. It has nuances. How the heck do you think WWII happened? Do you think the German people were evil and out to be murderers? NO. People were managed, manipulated, and things were bent to sell a version of reality that fit their purpose. You give people small parts of tasks and don't even tell them what it is for.

There are simply too many factors and details involved for me personally to spend hours and hours explaining. It isn't my story to tell. I am not an eye witness. I only have second hand information. You are trying to refute details you have no real information on. You are talking from total ignorance of what your talking against and trying to over compensate for it. Without actually knowing what facts are really presented, it just makes you completely ignorant.

How did NIST get influenced? Well if we could get a full investigation we could possibly find out every single detail of what happened. Until then, all I can offer are general assumptions.

I am sure as more and more details have come out that what happened in regards to NIST will come out.

I can't do the documentary justice. Attacking me personally proves "nothing."

If you don't like reality, that is not my fault. We all have to live with the world we live in.

I think it was Skorian who did 9/11, he crashed both planes into the towers simultaneously using the power of his sideburns. At least theres more evidence for this than what he's on about.

PieBeNice said:
I think it was Skorian who did 9/11, he crashed both planes into the towers simultaneously using the power of his sideburns. At least theres more evidence for this than what he's on about.
I am sorry, but I am more inclined to believe testimony by members of congress over you...

CONGRESS.... Amoung some of the hundreds of documented details that are in this documentary.

It looks as if the phone calls are not in the final cut. Possibly because they don't really offer much.

It also does explain that part of why NIST could have done such a poor job may have been due to a total lack of real funding to do a real investigation. Where other incidences in recent history were given much more funding and much more attention.

As I have rewatched this version due to having watched most of this years ago and more recently only sorta watching it. They offer some new information in the final cut that has come out since older versions.

So there is part of your answer in regards to NIST.

Your debunking site doesn't address what this documentary covers. They do share some of the same information, but the scope of this documentary is wider and looks at alot more information and sources.

Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
Jesse said:
What about the one where Osama Bin Laden is really a cia operative used as a made-up reason for us to invade over there?

Don't be so silly, Jesse. Everyone knows Osama Bin Laden was really sent back in time to prevent the death of the future resistance leader John Conner. Haven't you watched the documentary?

For 9/11 i reckon where looking in the wrong places, if the muslims did do it, then how don't we know there not hiding in a UK country....wales for example

maybe there near...newport? >.>

i'd like to see your passport punny-poo please (mouthful of a sentence there lol)

Lol, my passport has never been used. The only thing it was used for was to get into clubs :D

Oh and...

I'M NOT A MUSLIM!

Punisher said:
Lol, my passport has never been used. The only thing it was used for was to get into clubs :D

Oh and...

I'M NOT A MUSLIM!
Do you not understand that if you are dark skinned, then that is all anyone needs to judge you? Arabs who are also "not Muslim" have been killed in the US as a result of hate crimes. If you are Christian or not. Many wouldn't care. You could be a Muslim that pretends to be Christian. Which I am not saying I believe, but trying to make a point. If you lived in the US there is a chance you or a member of your family would be dead, beat up, or abused in some way. Many people wouldn't care about anything more then the color of your skin. Which makes me just balk at your behavior towards Muslim's and people of Middle Eastern decent. In the past, you have promoted prejudice against yourself and your own people. (I assume you are of Middle Eastern decent)

And now besides that, stop trying to hijack my thread.

You aren't even remotely on topic.

To call this a conspiracy theory is to not understand what happened at all. To think the government was in on a grand plot is to not understand what happened. Under those terms our government attacked our government. But it is that people in Bush's administration in collusion with members of the military and the CIA (amoung some others) tried to unravel our constitution, manipulate congress, and the American people. They did a very good job. I can’t say, as I know if they have been per say stopped. Many of the things they accomplished have not to date been undone, at least not yet. It is hard to know who is on whose side. Or who or what exactly was behind it all. There are many motives behind what they did. I think we (everyone who has demonstrated and worked to raise awareness) made a mess of their plans and things didn’t quite go as they hoped. I don’t know.

People can bury their head in the sand, but if you want to even bother to “try” to understand what happened, then watch the documentary. We may never know exactly what happened. What took place is complex and very disturbing. There are many things that are going wrong in the U.S. that need to be fixed and I don’t know if it can be. It sure as heck can’t be if people don’t have a clue what is really going on.

It really irks me that people like "pie" haven't a clue what so ever. People are deliberately ignorant and it pisses me off. Tons of people are in denial, making it harder to get to the bottom of what happened and understand what the heck is going on. If people would band together, then things would be more easily fixed.

Debunking sites just further confuse the true issues of what took place. Some of their assertions are miss represented as fact, when infact they are not. Many aren't even directed at what is the actual information provided by those (sane people) who are trying to get all the facts together.

Basically what alot of it looks like is several rich SOB's are/were trying to seize power. Right in front of us all. The politics of what is going on is much larger then 9/11. The trend seems to be deregulation of industries allowing them to do things they shouldn't be doing. Many industries are consolidating to form what can only be termed monopolies (which are against the constitution). It is taking place through manipulations of the mainstream media (which isn't 100% corrupt by any means, but the real issues seem to get little overall airtime) and outright bribery that has I guess been going on for a while in Washington. Many massive industries are also abusing their right to hire lobbyists and crowding out the right of people to be represented (not sure how to explain it). The purpose does not benefit the average American. These people want to consolidate power in fewer and fewer hands. Basically several rich individuals want to make tens of millions or hundreds of millions and be able to pay their workforce peanuts. They can do that by overthrowing our system of democracy. They are pushing for fascism. If you open your eyes you will see members of our own government and people all across the US are trying to wake people up to what is going on. Many people are aware, but many are so deeply in denial that it just makes me mad, because you aren't helping the situation.

If you don't even have a clue what is going on, then you need to open your damned eyes. Don't take my word for it. This information comes from many different fields. Many different sources. There are many different issues going on. It isn't all about 9/11, though that is part of it.

And ya. I suppose Punisher is affected in a way as Bush and his allies/friends (don't know what you call them) tried to turn us against people of dark skin. To make them seem like some terrifying threat so he could get peoples attention away from what was really going on. They were supposed to be a catalyst sort of like Jews were to Germans. Which is one of the reasons I don’t really have the patience to deal with people like you Punisher. People who are so out to lunch that you are spreading BS against your own people. It is ridiculous.

Just a reminder to keep things civil. Keep this "on topic" and leave everything else out please.

Thanks in advance. :)

So I can't watch the video right now, but I'm interested to know, what can they eat?

Is it safe to go on this as a weight-loss diet?

Jesse said:
So I can't watch the video right now, but I'm interested to know, what can they eat?

Is it safe to go on this as a weight-loss diet?

They can eat Cheese :)
Milk dose the body good.
Fungus helps the brian grow and increase the libido drive.:p
You can try eating cookies too.
Milk and cookies....it's all natural and burns calories too..(yummi.lol)

Skorian's belief is concrete (in other words hard headed.lol)

Latest posts

Back