What documentary are you watching?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
Jesse said:
So I can't watch the video right now, but I'm interested to know, what can they eat?

Is it safe to go on this as a weight-loss diet?

They can eat Cheese :)
Milk dose the body good.
Fungus helps the brian grow and increase the libido drive.:p

Skorian's belief is concrete (in other words hard headed.lol)

You hear that Brian? Eat fungus :p

I don't need increased libido! I don't have anyone to take care of it for me. :p

I was thinking of doing a diet close to this one, but allowing myself chicken and fish.

Jesse said:
So I can't watch the video right now, but I'm interested to know, what can they eat?

Basically they eat things raw. This doesn't go into debth on preperation so much as proving that diabeties can be "cured". It is meant to show people as no nonesense as possible how powerful a healthy diet can be.

You probably would lose weight, if your overweight. The main point is that it can get you all healthy. Which if you feel good and have energy, it is easier to exercise. There are alot of benifits and reasons to take your health seriously. You might also notice that your head will be clearer.

Just make sure you know that meat must be cooked enough to kill bacteria and paracites. That is really the main reason we cook it. Many people over cook it. Many don't even really understand "why" we cook things. You can eat some fish raw though, but I would not eat chicken raw. I always cook meat so I would do some homework on when it is ok to not cook fish if you did do that. There is also smoked fish which you can buy.

Skorian said:
Jesse said:

You probably can. The main point is that it can get you all healthy. Which if you feel good and have energy, it is easier to exercise. There are alot of benifits and reasons to take your health seriously.

Yeah I'm just disgusted by my fatness and am ready to lose weight. Do you happen to know how fast of weightloss I can have and it still be healthy? Like 2 pounds a day isn't healthy right?

Jesse said:
Yeah I'm just disgusted by my fatness and am ready to lose weight. Do you happen to know how fast of weightloss I can have and it still be healthy? Like 2 pounds a day isn't healthy right?
As long as you are eating enough healthy food I don't know how it could be unhealthy. I doubt you would drop weight so fast it would hurt you. That said, fat stores alot of toxins so be prepaired to possibly feel like honeysuckle for a while when those toxins hit your bloodstream and organs. It should pass though.

I know people in this documentary were losing weight. The key is seeing it as a lifestyle, not as something you are going to do and then quit. You aren't supposed to starve yourself, but rather actually meet your nutritional needs.

Well I'm going to give it a try. I've got to do something. Being overweight is the main reason I lack confidence on the dating scene. I feel like I'm a good-enough-looking guy, but the weight I think plays a big factor in my success or lack of success.

Skorian said:
It really irks me that people like "pie" haven't a clue what so ever. People are deliberately ignorant and it pisses me off. Tons of people are in denial, making it harder to get to the bottom of what happened and understand what the heck is going on. If people would band together, then things would be more easily fixed.

It really irks me that people like "skorian" pretend to be an expert on something from watching it on tv or the internet or other really reliable sources and anyone who disagrees is wrong somehow. It's all a load of rubbish skorian dun be silly.

I can't remember for sure, but I think this documentary has Oprah Winfrey in the credits. She isn't in it, but I suspect may have helped fund it. I think it was this documentary that I noticed that.

PieBeNice said:
It really irks me that people like "skorian" pretend to be an expert on something from watching it on tv or the internet or other really reliable sources and anyone who disagrees is wrong somehow. It's all a load of rubbish skorian dun be silly.
This isn't a topic for kids. If your not like ten, then stop acting like it.

You haven't offered one ounce of anything useful. Just repeat the same basic thing over and over like a broken record.

Stay in school. Go back to school. Get an education.

EveWasFramed said:
Just a reminder to keep things civil. Keep this "on topic" and leave everything else out please.

Thanks in advance. :)

EveWasFramed said:
He is lucky I am not in the same room or I would nail a board and some shoes to the ceiling. Lace him up and leave him hanging upside down a few hours to help some blood reach his head...

It would build character.

*laughs evilly* MUHAHAHA

Lol. Well I thought ya know, just in case your post had been missed I'd quote it :p

you know.... Diebety can be a very serious health issue.
Life and death.
I know someone that burried his wife late week from diebety..
I recommend anyone that has diebety or think they might have bloode suger level problems
to seek professional help, seek advice, treatment, care, instructions from your DOCTOR.
The professionals, experts experts that's dealt with this issues, cared, experinces and studied of this issues

Not just honeysuckle you read or see on the net.
WTF...Oparh has a cure for diebeteis now.????
This is a very dangerous

Lonesome Crow said:
you know.... Diebety can be a very serious health issue.
Life and death.
I know someone that burried his wife late week from diebety..
I recommend anyone that has diebety or think they might have bloode suger level problems
to seek professional help or seek advice from your DOCTOR.

Not just honeysuckle you read on the net...
There is a doctor who was treating people in this documentary...

THIS WAS AMAZING

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE READING THIS LOOK FOR THIS DOCuMENTRY ON YOuTuBE

ITS IS VERY GOOD. PLEASE WATCH IT, IT IS WORTH LOOKING AT. MORE PEOPLE NEEEEED TO KNOW THIS.

honeysuckle man...if monsato didn't do what they did...

Today there woud be no kick ass golf course reserve only for rich people to play.
why...a messed up yard is a sin..man.
We all don't live in mysuria..:p

Without kick ass golf course ,,there would be no kick ass bussiness deals.
Without kick ass bussiness deals ..there would be no youBtubeit or the kick ass PC you're typing on :p

You can't just dip it and ship it...
You have to paste(no lead honeysuckle today), stuff it, put it in an oven, wash it with kick ass chemicals then wrap it around in special plaasssticit. Stamp it with specail ink. Box it in speacial foam..with kick ass paints on the box :p

honeysuckle man...do you know how much chemicals have to used to generate electricity ?
You can't turn on the freaken switch and Poooffff...there's fucken electricity.
Don't ask me how I know this...(maybe I worked at one probably:p)
Errr...Me stick it the fucken radiation warning sign on wherever the fresia is required...then me stay the fresia away:p
I hate suiting up to go into the radiation department.lmao

it's catch 22 man...you want...you want it .you want it.
They make it...they make it and make it.

Corporations take productions off shores or to country outside of the USA becuase of too much regulations.
At the sametime regulations must be enforced...becuase there's a lot of chemicals that's no good for your kitty cat.:p
fresia man..I was handling adbastos like it was playdo for a couple if years :(
My ex-gf father died from adbastos crap in his lungs.
Adbastos is kick ass honeysuckle man..the replacement products weren't worth a fresia when they first came out.

I even worked at a sugar producing plant for a while. You'll be amazed of how much chemicals it reuired
to run that plant and the waste that comes out of it.
Yeah man..the freaken pink bag of sugar you see on the store shelf...I worked for one of those fucken plant.

Just not in your back yard...lmao
There's none of that pie in the sky...they just make that...
Who the fresia is they ???...It's us.

jales said:
THIS WAS AMAZING

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE READING THIS LOOK FOR THIS DOCuMENTRY ON YOuTuBE

ITS IS VERY GOOD. PLEASE WATCH IT, IT IS WORTH LOOKING AT. MORE PEOPLE NEEEEED TO KNOW THIS.
This is a really good documentary. They do a really detailed job.

We have Monsanto in town here and only in more recent years have I learned anything about it. There are alot more documentaries out that cover its business practices. Monsanto is so dirty that at one point years back they changed their name to try to hide from things that they had done in their past. I think they are one of the most corrupt businesses on the planet.

My mothers best friend used to spend alot of time gardening and use round up pretty carelessly. She died of cancer.

There are whole towns that raise crops like apples where cancer is so common that it is very sad.

I wonder how many hundreds of thousands are dead as a result of them fudging their double blind studies. It is hard to understand how people can be so greedy and blind to what they are doing for money.

There is actually a special team of fox reporters who lost their job as a result of investigating Monsanto's RBGH and trying to make the story public. Instead they were given the run around and eventually fired. They tried to sue Monsanto and fox news and lost. To try to raise awareness they have done some work through alternative media. They are called something like the Fox news investigators.

Skorian said:
I can't remember for sure, but I think this documentary has Oprah Winfrey in the credits. She isn't in it, but I suspect may have helped fund it. I think it was this documentary that I noticed that.

Then you have to suspect it's possibly some new age fake con program like The Secret. There's lots of money to be made in non scientific health programs, and just because a program makes claims that go against the consumerist culture doesn't mean that the program itself is not a part of the consumerist culture itself, meant mainly to make money or spread false beliefs.

Were is the scientific evidence from credible peer reviewed journals that shows a statistical significance between eating raw foods for 30 days and reversing diabetes? What are the long term effects of this kind of practice?

Just because somebody wrote a book doesn't mean it is true, and 6 case studies is in no way a scientific experiment.

And especially if Oprah is pushing it you have to expect it to have a high likelyhood of being false information marketed towards the new ager crowd that she sells most of her products to.

These are all really important things to consider before taking the video at face value in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back