What Game In The List Do You Think Is The Best?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Game In The List Is The Best One?

• "Batman: Arkham Asylum"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Without a doubt there many wonderful video games out there, old and new. In this poll, I'm going to list some of the most notorious titles that were very successful. What game do you think dominates the list? Ignore the asterisk by "FF VII" Typo.

It's sort of a joke to put Arkham Asylum in there just because you like it. It hasn't been out long enough to be a proven legendary game.

Badjedidude said:
It's sort of a joke to put Arkham Asylum in there just because you like it. It hasn't been out long enough to be a proven legendary game.
Would you rather I put in "Pong" as a choice?:p

Well it is well known OOT is the best game ever :D

GTA is very good, pretty much the only great PS2 game in my opinion (which makes me wanna punch some Sony's businesmans in the face...).

FFVII I haven't played it, never really liked the fighting system of the FFsies, I think is slow and boring. Yet I might give it a shot in the future to see what the big fuss is about.

And the Batman game I never heard of it, but movie games tend to suck...

i went with ocarina of time. i never could get into the final fantasy games. and while san andreas has the best gameplay of the series to me, it has the weakest story. and arkham asylum is fun, but arkham city is much better.

Well guys i have played all the games but i found that GTA is mother of all games and this game has a lot of fun and this is good for the time spending so i vote this.

Latest posts

Back