What is your role in your family?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say I've ever seen or spoken to you before... Are you new, or are we just like ships in the night?

PurpleDays said:
I can't say I've ever seen or spoken to you before... Are you new, or are we just like ships in the night?

You didn't.

I am new, I opened a thread in the Introduction section but no one replied. :(

:)

Tex Is Lost said:
I am the warning to others.
Life by the seat of my pants, no plan, seemed like a good idea at the time, bad decision maker. I am the one they shake their head at in amazement that I made it this far.
I am the black sheep ( well not really black...kind of a charcoal)

Please don't hold onto the title of "black sheep". No one needs that. Just forge ahead as you are doing, as you say you made it this far so your doing somethings right-right? A lot of ppl are just trying to find out who and what they are-nothing wrong w/ that. It's all a process. You've come far my friend-you have idenified the prob-that's step 1 after that things will hopefully fall into place. See I already believe in you-so go for it. :cool:

I'm the mature and responsible one.
Can you believe it?!? HA! IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!!! 😈
Actually had a conversation with my sister about that a few months back. I asked her of she had to describe who I am to someone, what would you say? I hate talking about myself, though on the internet you kind of have no choice.
Her words were, in french "Generally good humored, happy, wacky sometimes" then in english "... DON'T PISS HIM OFF". Lol.
Sounds accurate. I assume that's the family view, too.

I’m the red-headed stepchild until someone needs me to fix something or make something or calm my nephew down.

Latest posts

Back