What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girl that I've met at my Biomedical Program gave me a quick-like hug at random and said she would miss me as the program ended today. Made me smile and cringe all at the same time. It was appreciated, but oddly overwhelming.

I think I made a positive impact in her life... For once, I didn't manage to screw things up.

Ox Blood said:
Girl that I've met at my Biomedical Program gave me a quick-like hug at random and said she would miss me as the program ended today. Made me smile and cringe all at the same time. It was appreciated, but oddly overwhelming.

I think I made a positive impact in her life... For once, I didn't manage to screw things up.

Lost Soul likes this. :)

Shells said she missed me.
I got to talk to a new-ish friend for a little while today :)

Finishing my Customer Service work finally (I hope!)

I was told months ago that I'd finished already but I've since been called back twice.

I signed the papers for my new job today, and got two pairs of nice slacks, a super cute jacket in my favorite pattern, and a genuine leather jacket for $21, as well as a 4gb mp3 player for $13!

The dysfunctional family of mine. As dysfunctional as they may be, they still make me smile from time to time. And I love them.

Oh, and somethings CAS said to me today. :)

Latest posts

Back