What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
PenDragon said:

Your avatar kinda reminds me of when I was a child and my dad would be working out. I'd be stood there thinking 'One day I'll lift that'. That makes me smile. It looks like this kid is dreaming of lifting 170kg/374lb. I think he might have to dream for a while longer :)

Yeah, my childhood too and still after becoming adult I can't lift that weight. I need more muscles than I had previously thought. ;)

Watching a young kid and his dad sliding down a hill on a sledge. I couldn't help feeling like I've missed out on one of life's defining experiences, but it made me happy regardless.

Watching squirrels. It's a very soothing pastime when you do it so easily from your kitchen window.

Boomer was extra sweet to me today. He always is a good dog, but today he was even more so. He was sitting right next to me when I'd sit on the couch, he would let me lay down next to him and pet him and snuggle, he'd give me lots of kisses on the face and arms. I think it had to do with me giving him some of my peanut butter on his dog treat squares :)

Watching the deliveryman struggle to deliver my dumbbells. I managed to maintain my composure and not reveal the amusement I was feeling.

user 130057 said:
Watching the deliveryman struggle to deliver my dumbbells. I managed to maintain my composure and not reveal the amusement I was feeling.

Poor dude lol.

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:

Poor dude lol.

They sent the smallest, oldest deliveryman I could imagine. I felt quite sorry for him - If I'd been wearing suitable footwear, I'd have gone out and helped him.

"I can't believe they're making us do all this wo..w, who is that?"
Thank you, man-bun guy, for momentarily distracting her in the middle of that particular tirade. Distracting us all.

Aisha said:
Thank you, man-bun guy, for momentarily distracting her in the middle of that particular tirade. Distracting us all.

Lol manbun guy. My best friend is so into manbuns it's funny how she reacts to them. Sorry, just had to say that. :p

Latest posts

Back