What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trying to think about what else to write on a term paper, and lo and behold, one idea hit and exploded into twenty!
I'm excitedly writing the paper as I speak.

Realizing what to do for my cultural food presenation after eating stuffed grape leaves yesterday. I hope I can get grape leaves from somewhere within this urban environment.

30a6xdi.jpg

Sent by my sister in reference to a previous conversation.

And
tumblr_o2yw7ttmmy1uuyy36o1_250.gif

My mum's reaction to videos of cockatoos. She really loves them. And my uncle's expression on being caught sneaking chocolates his wife and kids won't allow him to touch. He turned 60 this year, but looked like a five year old defiantly protesting cookie restrictions and then trying to act smooth once he was caught. His co-conspirator was an actual 5 year old.

Dad wishing us a happy children's day and the message he sent us. We're technically adults but they do say that to parents, kids will always stay just that- kids.

Hearing some neighbourhood little kids excitedly shout my Cat's name, after her seeing her sat in my window.

Latest posts

Back