What Men Want VS. What Women Want

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i think initially women look for
-determination
-honesty

(this is based on movies which I have looked at and thought.... that character would make such a good husband)

So after reading this thread I asked my husband what do men look for.. if he ever saw a movie where he thought the woman would make a good wife.. His movie was fifth element.

What he liked about her
-very different (being so strong, looking different etc.)
-innocent

Yes, yes I have no sense of humor.. I know!

fortasse said:
Yes. Well, flaw 2 was an attempt at humor, my good man.... except not, because I take my food very seriously.

You are right. I see it now! (the humor) I had to put on my elitist intellectual hat, okay all set.

Thanks. :)

LOL @jales you are just lucky he didn't say the 3 boobed woman from Total Recall.

The Fifth Element... She actually is THE perfect woman so I agree with your husband Jales. :p

I'd totally have sex with a man that looked like that. I could be gay for her :O

... or bi... uh...

All men are uniform with the same needs, desires and wants; the same is apparently true for women.

:p

Kenny,
I think you assume too much. (that you can stereotype based solely on gender)

Men and women are quite different, which basically means that (surprise!) they are driven by different things in a mate.

rosebud said:
Every individual is different and unique for better or worse. Henry Rollins has something to say on the subject and I can relate a lot to his opinion.

[video=youtube]

"I want one of them readers."

"So what are you reading, he asked, expectantly..."

bwahahahahaa!

I love Henry.

Ftr:

My top 3 records in my changer:

1. Dark Side of the Moon
2. Cheap Trick at Budokan
3. Hot Rocks 1964-1971 ~ The Rolling Stones (a best of sort of thing)

Top 5 favorite foreign films:

1. Insomnia (original Norwegian film)
2. Amelie
3. Das Boot
4. Der Welle
5. Europa, Europa

Latest posts

Back