What my everyone on ALL looks like in my imagination

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, I meant compared to the others she posted. And I know at least two of those guys are older than me. lol
That's fair! But, I think redheads just actually always look more mature? Not older... it's just there's that underlying hotness so we assume they're older so we're not pedophiles? lmbo!!

So I have been messing around and wanted to create some visuals of what I imagine you all to look like
This can be taken wrong fast lol so I just did people I like chatting to and stuff so that no one gets offended but if you do, just spank me, kidding, just PM me I'll take it down or whatever,

So this is AI so please dont take it literal, just supposed to be light hearted, and obviously I am the hot blonde in this lmao

@CenotaphGirl
View attachment 7022
PLEASE send the Ceno Doll over to be 3d printed. I will be by later to pick her up, love her, and care for her. :)

I hope that's my second left arm and not some other guy's arm. Ha! ha! Hopefully Cen doesn't imagine me being bisexual. Although in all fairness I image her that way. Ha! Ha! So......... Ha! Ha!
Im all lesbian now 👀 my anger towards men has voided my lust towards them 😅✨.. at least I hope it has lmao

Im all lesbian now 👀 my anger towards men has voided my lust towards them 😅✨.. at least I hope it has lmao
If I was a woman I would be a lesbian for sure. Men are gross pigs and usually need to be in control. Also they are always trying to put their plugs into every outlet they can. I use outlet covers to keep that from happening. :)

Latest posts

Back