what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
I should watch that sometime. I have only seen the older version, but find it enjoyable.

You should! I've seen the older version too, but I much prefer the 1944 version. =]

We saw..

The-Baader-Meinhof-Complex-poster-1020420298.jpg

And then we saw..

Trees_Lounge_film.jpg

Lippy_Kid said:
We saw..

The-Baader-Meinhof-Complex-poster-1020420298.jpg

And then we saw..

Trees_Lounge_film.jpg

I don't know why i find it strange that i watched both of those.

Minus said:

Annik and I were actually saying we watch similar films to yourself. I think I'd seen Trees Lounge before. It's a good little Indie film.

Lippy_Kid said:
Minus said:

Annik and I were actually saying we watch similar films to yourself. I think I'd seen Trees Lounge before. It's a good little Indie film.

Movie telepathy going on there.

Lippy_Kid said:

I know that as with the music thread, a listing just means that it was watched (or listened to for music) and in it's self does not express an opinion on it. Still Annik and you have listed some of my favorite movies. Though based solely on what is listed here, i probably am a little heavier on the "Sharknado" type films than you guys. That one though, i have not seen.

Minus said:
Lippy_Kid said:

I know that as with the music thread, a listing just means that it was watched (or listened to for music) and in it's self does not express an opinion on it. Still Annik and you have listed some of my favorite movies. Though based solely on what is listed here, i probably am a little heavier on the "Sharknado" type films than you guys. That one though, i have not seen.

Ah you have to throw in the odd sharknado, it's good for the soul! I think about 10 years ago i spent a couple of years watching every critically aclaimed film I could, now Netflix is my only source of films and its hard to dig out something I havent seen, thinking of switching back to lovefilm now Breaking Bad's finished, it used to be pretty good for obscure stuff. Good to see you gave Onibaba a go.

Lippy_Kid said:
Ah you have to throw in the odd sharknado, it's good for the soul!...

I watch a fair amount of explotation/pychotronic films and have to frequently get away from that with something of a totally different orientation than those categories.

124izwz.jpg

So instead i watch a film of a girl in medieval Sweden setting out to bring candles to church.

So they braided each other's locks.
So they put on their silken clothes.
So they went to the church.
But when they came to the Vänge hill
They met three highwaymen

25rh56e.png

2z9dvs7.jpg

2llepaf.jpg

“I only feel alone around other people” ~Mr. Freezy​

9aso7k.jpg

2lsfz8n.jpg

Based on the 1964 Scott Forbes play "The Meter Man".

Latest posts

Back