what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chinatownposter1.jpg

A millionaire's First love.. very old movie but I love it so much that I keep watching it when I feel like crying.. Itz awesome.. :) <3
Most recently watched The Equalizer.. good.. but if u r a very sensitive person i would recommend u not 2 watch it..

9st8nc.jpg

A Cold Wind in August (1961)
Scott Marlowe and Lola Albright

Just a long and drawn out blur of swords, a cacophony of noises, and the same batch of filler scenes we saw in the previous films. Making The Hobbit into three films was a mistake, IMO.

148a5713-a31d-4437-9ebc-b3828f4d81a3.jpeg

Case said:
Just a long and drawn out blur of swords, a cacophony of noises, and the same batch of filler scenes we saw in the previous films. Making The Hobbit into three films was a mistake, IMO.

148a5713-a31d-4437-9ebc-b3828f4d81a3.jpeg

I agree, considering that the book is not even 400 pages long, they should make it into only one movie and stick to the book's plot as well, they mostly ignored the book in The Desolation of Smaug. I haven't seen the new movie yet, but from what you write, it's as much of a letdown as the previous one was.

Latest posts

Back