what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say it was better than the book. ONLY because I didn't hear "inner goddess" a billion times...thank you so much for leaving that out. lol

MV5BMjE1MTM4NDAzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTMwNjI0MzE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Katerina said:
FindingmyFillory said:
The Raid 2

This is on my 'to see' on my rental list. Enjoyed the first film, did you like the sequel?

It has a wee bit to much talking in it for me. When I go for a movie like this I prefer a lot more action. However when it did start...holy moly.... if you have a problem with gratuitous violence then this ain't for you. If you do want to see a chick wielding two hammers as her primary weapon then watch away.

FindingmyFillory said:
It has a wee bit to much talking in it for me. When I go for a movie like this I prefer a lot more action. However when it did start...holy moly.... if you have a problem with gratuitous violence then this ain't for you. If you do want to see a chick wielding two hammers as her primary weapon then watch away.

The first film had a fair bit of gratuitous violence I remember so that doesn't bother me, the fight scenes were so cool :) !

Katerina said:
FindingmyFillory said:

The first film had a fair bit of gratuitous violence I remember so that doesn't bother me, the fight scenes were so cool :) !

Then I highly recommend this lol Also, if you like those kinds of movies then I recommend Ong Bak, Warrior King and Chocolate all set in Asia as well...think its Thailand. But yes the action in those is incredible.

FindingmyFillory said:
Then I highly recommend this lol Also, if you like those kinds of movies then I recommend Ong Bak, Warrior King and Chocolate all set in Asia as well...think its Thailand. But yes the action in those is incredible.

Cool I'll have to check them out.

excess-baggage-movie-poster-1997-1020537431.jpg

Don't even want to ask myself why... There's two good bits about this movie - Benicio del Toro and Christopher Walken. Nothing else made any sense.

20swsbo.jpg

209rfw0.jpg

The Little Girl of Hanoi (1974)

Filmed amid the rubble of a recently bombed Hanoi, this harrowing
tale of a girl searching for her soldier father after losing the rest of
her family during a bombardment is a powerful drama and a very
rare look at life in the city during the Vietnam War. ~Smithsonian

Latest posts

Back