what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2ec27o3.jpg

Probably the best movie I've seen. 10/10

105p9hd.jpg

A telling of Joseph Sheridan le Fanu's novella Carmilla.

Minus said:
Glad to see you watched it. Did you like it ?
It wasn't what I thought it would be (I thought it would be more dark or something like that) and it was a surprise but I actually really like that.

Also I like you username, it's funny. I called a foster cat I took Minus, it wasn't supposed to be his real name but now he responds to it...

On topic : lately I watched Wall-E for the first time. I liked it but my favourite Pixar film is still Némo.

Cataplasme said:
On topic : lately I watched Wall-E for the first time. I liked it but my favourite Pixar film is still Némo.

I really really liked Wall-E. I thought it was a really cute movie and I think there was one scene that almost made me tear up.. heh.

ladyforsaken said:
Cataplasme said:

I really really liked Wall-E. I thought it was a really cute movie and I think there was one scene that almost made me tear up.. heh.
Oh I totally agree with you. I almost cry as well !
But I thought Némo is SO pretty, I just love the ocean.

On topic the last think I saw was Howl's Moving Castle. And sure it was pretty but boy was I disappointed. Sophie you so stoopid.
My brother said I'm not Calcifer but Howl. So sad.

Cataplasme said:
Glad to see you watched it. Did you like it ?
It wasn't what I thought it would be (I thought it would be more dark or something like that) and it was a surprise but I actually really like that.

I thought it was pretty good. I too thought it would be darker and more music oriented than it was.

Broken_Doll said:
stoker_us_poster.jpg

Stoker (2013).

today, I was already going to watch this movie, but I didn't have time, so I will watch it this weekend, I had read the synopsis, and I want to watch it so bad.

tumblr_mdse1umk4b1rgi02xo1_500.jpg

"Lucy", and it was amazing. Just wow. Not often I can say that about mainstream film. I don't get that low rating of it. Anyway I recommend definitely.

LiLeila said:
"Lucy", and it was amazing. Just wow. Not often I can say that about mainstream film. I don't get that low rating of it. Anyway I recommend definitely.

I liked that movie too.

Latest posts

Back