what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noted that film a couple pages ago and didn't give it much cred. Each to their own. Maybe it's my age, too much of the recent stuff disappoints me. For something different Nox, see if you can find the Aussie film "100 bloody acres". I'd recommend that one for you for sure.

View attachment 8150

I read the IMDb description, that looks hilarious. I gotta see this now. Thanks. 😂

AB001-Step-Down-to-Terror-1958-001-Title.jpg

Step Down to Terror (1958)

AB002-Step-Down-to-Terror-1958-010-1958-De-Soto-Fireflite-Charles-Drake.jpg

1958 De Soto Fireflite

MEN9H8U_o.jpg

Rod Taylor, Alan Dexter, Josephine Hutchinson, Colleen Miller, Rickey Kelman

AAAA001.jpg

Appointment with a Shadow (1957)

AAAA002-Bill-Hickman-Virginia-Field-and-Brian-Keith.jpg

Bill Hickman, Virginia Field and Brian Keith

MENASR2_o.jpg

George Nader and Virginia Field

"George Nader plays a reporter whose career is ruined by liquor. A comeback opportunity presents
itself when Nader is a bystander at the arrest of a well-known criminal."

The Minus Man (1999)

AAA-Minus-Man-The-1999-001-Title.jpg

"Aimless Vann Siegert takes a bizarre turn in life and becomes a serial killer, tracking down the miserable,
the self-destructive and those who otherwise seem willing to die. (IMDB)"

AAA-Minus-Man-The-1999-003.jpg

Sheryl Crow and John Carroll Lynch.

MEND9LE_o.jpg

Dwight Yoakam

MEND9N6_o.jpg

Nitro the Cat plays 'Zip Code' the post office cat.

MENL7SB_o.jpg

Alison (2016)

Documentary

" Raped. Disemboweled. Nearly decapitated. Dumped on the outskirts of a nature reserve, dead - or so they thought.
She needed a hero that night, so that's what she became. ... A Triumphant tale of monsters, miracles and hope. "

MENL7SB_o.jpg

Alison (2016)

Documentary

" Raped. Disemboweled. Nearly decapitated. Dumped on the outskirts of a nature reserve, dead - or so they thought.
She needed a hero that night, so that's what she became. ... A Triumphant tale of monsters, miracles and hope. "
I listened to a podcast about her. Amazing woman. Incredible survival story. The imagery the podcast created, I'd not want to watch a film of it though.

More Avengers

ironman2.jpg thor.jpg avengers.jpg

100 Bloody Acres (2012)

100-Bloody-Acres-2012-002-Title.jpg

100-Bloody-Acres-2012-003.jpg

MENNQAR_o.jpg

100-Bloody-Acres-2012-019.jpg

tubi

Did you watch that because of my recommendation ....

Yup, it seems to fit in well with Long Weekend, Stone, Strange Behavior, The Night, the Prowler, Patrick, Road Games and other grindhouse oriented films from that area.

Latest posts

Back