what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avatar! Just watched it the other night. Pretty good for an interspecies romance/"cowboys vs. indians"/planet-love-aliens space western. I liked it! :D

----Steve

Minus said:
Remedy said:
Let the right one in

What did you think of it?

I thought it was a great movie. Someone from this site showed me the movie and I'm glad they did. Everything from the music to the bonding of the main characters Eli and Oscar was awesome. It was something to relate to because some people can be so cruel sometimes. It ended really well too.

Good deal :) , i enjoyed it also.

Forbidden Planet

It's an amazing movie because it says so on the poster.

200px-Forbiddenplanetposter.jpg

See? :/

SophiaGrace said:
The Boy In The Striped Pjamas. I cried :(

I was going to check that one out next weekend. Seems that there is a lot that they could do with it.

Paranormal Activity

Saw it! (DL)
And, after a sloooow start... it begings beeing really creepy, after a few boring moments though.... Advice: dont watch it alone...in the dark, which i did, felt weird afterward.... still, the plot is good, acting good, and it looks **** real !

haha the last movie I watched was "Super Size Me" with my sister at her house. I've seen it before but we watched it again because its interesting. Its a documentary of a month of a healthy guy eating only mcdonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner and documenting the changes in his health due to diet. Its entertaining :) I'd recommend it

That's the movie that made me finally swear off McDonald's for good. I know it's an extreme example, but still...pretty scary when you think about it.

----Steve

Minus said:
SophiaGrace said:
The Boy In The Striped Pjamas. I cried :(

I was going to check that one out next weekend. Seems that there is a lot that they could do with it.

what do you mean by "theres a lot they could do with it."?

inglorious-basterds-poster-1.jpg

This is the last movie I saw. It was bad. Irreverant and there was this horrible scene in which Brad Pitt stuck hi finger in a woman's bullet hole to torture her o______o.

http://war-films.suite101.com/article.cfm/film_review_inglorious_basterds

The last movie I saw in the theater was Avatar (of course). I took the kids to see it in 3-D and once I'd regained consciousness after seeing the price, we had a blast. It is now my kids' favorite movie of all time.

I just got done watching Fight Club (again)...

...man, I LOVE that movie. It's one of the greatest, most original films of the entire century. It so perfectly fits my sense of humor and sarcasm and outlook on the world that I'm almost afraid the director read my mind to make it. :p

SophiaGrace said:
One girl was showing interest in me. She had a good bod but an awkward looking face.

LOL have you never seen a Q. Tarantino film before? That's sort of his "thing"...gruesome torture and awkward murder (and feet).

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
SophiaGrace said:
One girl was showing interest in me. She had a good bod but an awkward looking face.

LOL have you never seen a Q. Tarantino film before? That's sort of his "thing"...gruesome torture and awkward murder (and feet).

----Steve

Umm, I think you C&Ped the wrong quote here. lol

Latest posts

Back