what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_uninvited.jpg

The Uninvited had a nice twst at the end. :)

Juno was the best movie I saw just this week, and it gives me inspiration in life because of her strong personality in the story. But, I think the very last movie I had watched was the movie Alice in Wonderland, because it is a new release in DVD. I absolutely recommend it to everyone and make your moment in a magical world.

stepfather-poster-0.jpg

The Stepfather was a really horrible movie. Very boring for what I thought was going to be a horror flick, but it got me out of my foul mood I was in today :p

suckaG said:
did you watch all 4 alternate endings? I've never even heard of this flick! now i'm intrigued...

Yes I did. I liked them. :)

boogeymanposter.jpg

Boogeyman had a lot of potential to be better, but crappy acting and really bad CGI at the end killed it. Though i'm kind of relieved it didnt make me pee myself, i may have to sleep with the light on tonight with one eye on my closet door :p

I want to watch Boogeyman 2 now but they dont have it in the Blockbuster Express machine :(

poster_triangle-1.jpg

I found this movie very sad even though it was technically classified as a horror film. :(

the-messengers-2007.jpg

The Messengers wasnt terribly scary, though I think the main lead does look somewhat like the girl playing Bella in the Twilight series.

BugMoviePoster2.jpg

People, on message boards keep saying how good Bug is but I dont think it's that great.

poster_boogeyman2-poster.jpg

Typical slasher.

Latest posts

Back