what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mr_brooks_movie_poster.jpg

OMG I just saw harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1

IT WAS ******* EPIC

XD

ah man it was just bloody brilliant, I really hope the 2nd part is just as good,
spoiler

man I cried at the end when dobby died :(

this was pretty awesome. im really into the whole man vs machines thing. this had really good music for it too.

[youtube]KOWuC2CC07U[/youtube]

Godzilla, last night. I've seen it also when it was released in kino but I couldn't remember anything. That's probably because it isn't too good.

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. this was one of those "weird" movies that i have always wanted to watch but never did, until tonight.

Is Warlords as good as it seems, Minus? I'm very curious about this film.

Harry Porter was the last Film which i seen.This is one of the best film which i have seen.this is well directed film.The Graphics of this film is excellent.This Film have a Good Character and all Character have play a Good role.

Harry Porter was the last Film which i seen.This is one of the best film which i have seen.this is well directed film.The Graphics of this film is excellent.This Film have a Good Character and all Character have play a Good role.

iris said:
Is Warlords as good as it seems, Minus? I'm very curious about this film.

Being a matter of personal taste, for me it wasn't. I thought it was a good film and i will watch it again sometime but i was expecting even more. I felt it was well worth watching.

Latest posts

Back