what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DreamerDeceiver said:
helldivers2.jpg

Intense.

Looks interesting.

220px-Batman_begins.jpg

I'd forgotten how good it was, but still don't really rate Bale as Batman.

kinzeUK said:
Lonely in BC said:
"Sherry Babby" with Maggie Gyllenhaal on NetFlix. She really tossed her modesty aside for this one and got right into the role.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maggie Gyllenhaal.

She's such a minx. You seen "Secretary"?

Yes! I love Secretary, and Maggie Gyllenhall is so gorgeous!

Anonymous Rex said:
220px-Batman_begins.jpg

I'd forgotten how good it was, but still don't really rate Bale as Batman.

kinzeUK said:
Lonely in BC said:
"Sherry Babby" with Maggie Gyllenhaal on NetFlix. She really tossed her modesty aside for this one and got right into the role.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maggie Gyllenhaal.

She's such a minx. You seen "Secretary"?

Yes! I love Secretary, and Maggie Gyllenhall is so gorgeous!

That she is,

But no one beats Mila Kunis for me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:club:

Contagion ~ our after Christmas dinner movie!
And no matter what they do to try to make my little Jude look yukky, it will never work, he is officially one of my Britty loves!!

2en87sw.jpg
[/img]

Went to see Girl With a Dragon Tattoo (the new English version) and my head is still reeling. Gruesome stuff. The script definitely...took some liberties but I must say the actress playing Lisbeth was spot on fantastic.

sylvestris lybica said:
Went to see Girl With a Dragon Tattoo (the new English version) and my head is still reeling. Gruesome stuff. The script definitely...took some liberties but I must say the actress playing Lisbeth was spot on fantastic.

That's on my to see list, I've never seen the original but I am well up for this remake. I mean it's David Fincher ferchrissakes! How can it fail?!

Seems to be a lot of films out soon I want to see, definately The Dark Knight Rises and The Woman In Black amongst the crop

Last 3...

Home Alone - Yeah I cried at the end.
Doc Hollywood - I used to love Micheal J Fox.
Carry On Matron - Could not be bothered getting up to turn it off.

View attachment 4
Lost Drifter said:
I love this movie:

moon_poster_sam_rockwell_5691.jpg

I liked this too, saw it recently. Sam Rockwell is fantastic and this is a perfect example of how to make cerebral and entertaining sci fi on a fraction of the budget that most films of this nature tend to have.

And an even lower budget but utterly watchable sci fi orientated flick if you've not seen it is "Another Earth". That one quietly impressed me I don't mind telling you. The lead actress wrote the screenplay too. She can clearly write as well as she can act. Watch for yourself and tell me I'm wrong :shy:

16a7bqf.jpg

Attachments

• another earth.jpeg
    another earth.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 0
crime_360-show.jpg

Crime 360, I watched season 1 and 2. 7/10

SH2_Holmes_FINAL_INTL_72dpi.jpg

I loved this movie, Sherlock Homes: A game of Shadows, i love victorian set movies. I'm a steampunk fan :3

e67o9d.jpg
[/img]

Just finished this movie..... and the ONLY good thing about it was the fact that Matt Damon is soo soo cute!!

Latest posts

Back