what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short Circuit. Holy crap, my kid loves that movie. (He thinks it's the non animated WALL-E)

Lonely in BC said:
Callie said:
Xanadu
(Don't judge me)

What would make you think we'd judge you Callie? None of us have judged you for the other things you like such as listening to Air Supply.

Watched The Hunger Games with The Kid last night

HEY! You leave Air Supply out of this :club:

[video=youtube]

Callie said:
Short Circuit. Holy crap, my kid loves that movie. (He thinks it's the non animated WALL-E)

Lonely in BC said:
Callie said:
Xanadu
(Don't judge me)

What would make you think we'd judge you Callie? None of us have judged you for the other things you like such as listening to Air Supply.

Watched The Hunger Games with The Kid last night

HEY! You leave Air Supply out of this :club:

[video=youtube]

You are seriously messed up Callie....

Callie said:
Lonely in BC said:
You are seriously messed up Callie....

Now see, you go and say sweet things like that to me and I ALMOST regret clubbing you :D

But there's the ALMOST part- the one that allows you to fulfill that deep, burning desire you have to inflict pain on one of those nice Canadian fellas....why so mean to us Callie?

The Social Network. Like Vampires Suck, I didn't like the look of the film when it was in the adverts. But it's really actually very good in my opinion. 9/10! :D

Ironically, I stopped using Facebook a few weeks ago :p

Now I am watching Max Payne. Seen it before but I don't remember it too much. It's alright. But I always seem to get it mixed up with another film.

Clash Of The Titans! Not a bad film! Although I can't help but remember the main guy being from Terminator Salvation.. 8/10~

Just watched District 9. When I saw it for the first time earlier this year, I thought it looked crap. But it's actually really good :D 8/10!

What did I last watch - oh now i remembered. Its Diary of A Wimpy Kid (Dog Days). Pretty funny!

AI. It's a good film and considering it's age, has good CGI. A bit too long though. 9/10!

Latest posts

Back