what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10z4tow.jpg

hmm this is rally interesting thread.. I love to watch movie.. But I think the last movie which I was watched last weekend. Yeah it was the Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters. I like the movie and specially the cast is my favorite. here is a poster of that movie. I hope you will remember that movie if you watched that.

hansel-and-gretel-witch-hunters-banner.jpg

^ Grrrr - I had that idea a couple of years ago as a follow up to a re-imagined fairytale I'd already written, a search indicated a comedy version was being produced so I left it.

Mine was going to have them chasing all kinds of monsters, not just witches though, starting with a frentic rooftop chase at night after a vampire, see - I'd throught it through.

Any good?

Just watched 'The Hunger Games' last night, I know, way behind. Still, I really enjoyed it. Inspires me.

Influences: 60s French pop culture, Japanese mythology and 40s American gangster style. Result? The coolest friggin' neo-noir out there.

306_box_348x490.jpg

Latest posts

Back