what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max Payne.
As only a movie - rocks, but compared to the game - movie sucks big time

punisher said:
dumb and dumber - uncut

What is different in the extended cut?

Taken.

I was a little disappointed. I expected more torturing and less shootouts. The movie needed more suffering and blood.

I recently saw Boy in the Striped Pajamas, which is about a young German boy during WWII who befriends a young Jewish boy in a concentration camp. The movie was great, and the ending was sad, but very curious.
I do recommend that movie!

Kungfu Panda Special Edition - Secrets Of The Furious Five

Panda rules lol

Newmanium said:
punisher said:
dumb and dumber - uncut

What is different in the extended cut?

Taken.

I was a little disappointed. I expected more torturing and less shootouts. The movie needed more suffering and blood.

It's longer, funnier, dumber, with never-before-seen footage! :D

End of the Line. Very, very good horror flick! I definately recommend it, although it was surprisingly graphical for being a modern film, so maybe not for everyone. :)

we just finished watching a beautiful mind in our psyche it was very interesting i like it a lot

:)

Crashing.
About a "One hit wonder" writer trying to write a sequel to his one hit.
Gets kicked out by his wife... ends up staying with some college students where he gets his mojo back.

Movie was... alright. Tries too hard at being intelligent.
Mostly made me jealous of the main character for being able to stay with 2 beautiful college females.

Today I saw "Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind" because it is ledchick's favorite movie.
Hi ledchick (Clementine) :)

Pasha Selim said:
Today I saw "Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind" because it is ledchick's favorite movie.
Hi ledchick (Clementine) :)

Hi Pasha.....:D

I am watching Quantum of Solace ...James Bond...not too sure I like this movie...

Stereotypes Don't Just Disappear Into Thin Air

Reign of Fire. I don't care what anybody says, dragons are just plain cool!

Attack of the Killer Mushrooms

33o5loh.jpg

Latest posts

Back