what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Night at the Museum 2 and Star Trek this weekend. Neither of them are ones that I'd go see again, although I might watch S.T. on DVD again when it comes out.

MiKeY said:
I saw Night at the Museum 2 and Star Trek this weekend. Neither of them are ones that I'd go see again, although I might watch S.T. on DVD again when it comes out.

How was Night at the museum 2, was it better than the 1? I plan to go watch it in the cinema next week:)

But the last movie what I saw was "Hotel for dogs", cute film:). I even got my eyes wet during the movie:p

fekm6d.jpg

"Dans Paris" it was on the Sundance Channel. It was depressing, but good. I've started to really like foreign movies.

I just finished watching Freddy vs Jason, and it's still as good as the first time i watched it.

I've seen a bunch of movies lately:

Inside
Ugh, this was one disturbing movie, it actually made me feel sick, whice doesn't happen often! Still, it was very well made, the visuals and the atmosphere were both very good. 7/10.

The League (Of Extraordinary Gentlemen)
I liked this one quite alot. I mean, how can you not like Sean Connery?! 7.5/10.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
For being 8 years old this movie still looks amazing. I thought that it was great. A movie I'll watch again, for sure. 8/10.

Hannibal Rising
I read some negative things about this prior to watching it but to my surprise it was actually pretty good. Decent story and interesting characters. 7/10.

I saw Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince with my daughters - awesome, although seeing my Harry Potter babies growing up makes me feel old. lol

I also saw The Ugly Truth which was funny, although don't be deceived, it's not a chick flick/romantic comedy; it's more of a sex comedy with a romance built into it.

If I get off my ass and off-line, I'd like to go see Moon tonight.

Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. Wasn't as good as the last one, but I think the last one is the best so far.

City of Ember. It was alright.

I'm gonna FINALLY go see Transformers 2 in an hour.

Sodium said:
City of Ember. It was alright.

I'm gonna FINALLY go see Transformers 2 in an hour.

Let me know what you think of that movie.

The Incredible Hulk (2008)
It started off really good but then it turned very cliché and just... kinda boring. It was still a decent movie though. 6/10.

Latest posts

Back