what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sense and Sensibility

Loved it! Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman are fantastic actors ^^

2646kio.jpg

The Sting? Awesome! I was once in a school production of that, and thankfully only in a tiny role. I would have died otherwise.

As for most recent movie I've seen, Tron: Legacy.

A high school production of The Sting sounds interesting.

de8p53.jpg

I saw The Expendables last time. This movie is so great. The action sequences of this movie are just fabulous. The plot story of this film is too good. The acting of Jet li and Jason is very cool in this film.

i just watched "changeling" last night, and i gotta say it was an AWESOME movie!

i think angelina jolie did a terrific job in that movie. you should totally watch it!

changeling-poster-800x1185.jpg

I just watched an Angelina film myself but I doubt it was as dramatic as that.

Salt: Director's cut. Entertaining and decent movie. My biggest grip is placing a type-casted actor into a major role in the movie, thereby inadvertently hinting at a major twist in the end of the movie.

An oldie but goodie! Last night I saw "Knocked Up" with Kate Hudson. The movie was really funny, but if you are offended by filthy language you better skip this one. The movie would have been about 15 minutes long without the vulgarity.

That is a good film.

bicentennial man

i have always wanted to but never watched this movie. i thought it was really good. it was about artificial intelligence so of course i watched and liked it. im surprised it took me so long to watch it.

The Usual Suspects - Do I need to say more?

Law Abiding Citizen - The first act was good and then spiraled down hill. Its greatest flaw was it took itself too **** serious.

Latest posts

Back